Chp 27- Andrew Biersack Who?

•Katherine Leon•

"So they got married already? What the fuck?!". Hayley laughed at the t.v screen where the reporters were babbling about something.

I wasn't paying attention I was calming my nerves while waiting for the results.

"Are you listening to this?".

I absentmindedly nodded.
Hayley shh.

Seconds felt like a century. Refreshing I let out a loud scream.

I heard footsteps running towards me. The screen was visible to all who appeared beside me.

"What happened?!".

"Alright I just got out of the shower who the fuck do I hit with my loofa!".

"Is everything okay?!".

"OMG S-SHE- THEY GOT THE PART!!". Hayley yelled out with joy, she grabbed my hand and danced with me.

After putting out lots of music we all got lots of other opportunities, I got the chance to do a role for a movie in which I'm still surprised they wanted me for the part

The others got for either modeling or their own brand, there was more but I'm currently in shock still to let it all sink in.

"Congrats Kat!". They all attack me for a group hug.

"Thanks guys I'm very proud of us, our achievements piling up like this is already too much of a blessing". I praised them.

"Andy's at an interview right now but you're called to go meet the cast at the studio". My brother, now happily married informed me. Their wedding was last week.

Yup, It seems to be wedding month.
Andrew and I picked out a later month. Around July should be fine for us.

Literally two months left.

I must of been dazed for too long that they already had me in a car.
"Alright damn". I laughed what's the rush.

Oliver was driving all of us there.