The man named Eric

I walked in to work being greeted by Tara. "Hey girl how was your first night in that big ass house?" "Hi Tara it was alright I guess. Hey did you know that there was a mansion near my house?" I asked Tara she looked at me then walked into the kitchen. "Hey Lara what's up girl?" "Hey Lafayette I'm trying to get your cousin to talk to me about this mansion that's near my house did you know there was a mansion near my house?" I asked Lafayette hopping he'd give me some answers but just like Tara he was pretending to do something. I was getting so impatient with these lot, I decided to go to Sam's office hopefully he'll give me some answers I knocked on he's door. "Come in." "Sam I need some answers. So I was out walking this morning and came across this old looking mansion do you know about it? Tara and Lafayette has been acting so strange whenever I mention something creepy can you give me something please?" I was literally begging for answers I was getting a bit freaked out about all of this strange stuff that's been happening and all I want I one freaking answer! "Lara you didn't go in there did you?" "No of course not I do have respect for others property." "Okay okay calm down just stay away from that place it's no good it's trouble." "Okay okay I get it it's trouble I only wanted to know about the place gezz." I said walking out of the door slamming it on the way out.
The rest of the day was spend no talking to no one except customers. It came to 12:00am my favourite time of working then I felt it the shiver again for the 3rd time I turned around and sitting at one of the tables was the guy from last night I looked at when Tara and the rest of the guys were but they were in the kitchen out of sight of the fridge I walked to the fridge and got out a bottle of tru blood then took it to the guy that Tara said he's name was Eric, I put it on the table in front of him. "Well at least this time I didn't have to ask for it." He said then looked up at me. "Ah the newbie you know you look a little stressed." He said pointing at the sit opposite him directing me to sit I hesitate for a minute but I took the sit. "I'm Eric by the way." "Lara." I said keeping my words short I had to keep looking over at the kitchen as I know Tara and the guys don't want me to talk to Eric. He followed where I was looking. "I'm guessing they told you to stay away from me?" I just nodded looking back at him. "So what's troubling you?" "Why do you want to know?" "I know that everyone you went to didn't give you answers you wanted and I know that you want answers so why not ask me?" He said taking a sip of he's drink he kept staring at me probably waiting for me to answer. "Lara it's getting close to closing time come say bye to everyone." Tara said pulling me from the sit over to the kitchen I looked back at where Eric was but he was gone. "Lara what the hell were you doing talking to him?! We told you to stay away from him!" "I wouldn't of needed to talk to him if one of you gave me a freaking answer about what I wanted to know about but you didn't what's wrong with that guy anyways?!" I didn't wait for a answer I stormed out of the bar and started to walk home.
"So you gonna ask me what you want to know?" A voice came from nearby making me jump I turned round to see Eric staring at me smiling. "What the hell?! You scared the crap out of me!" He chuckled then walked towards me. "So sorry, so the question you wanted me to answer?" "Erm right about that mansion over there mostly." I said pointing at the mansion. "Yeah what about it? It's where we live." "We?" "Yeah me and my friends, and you live over there I'm guessing." He said pointing at my house, I just stared at him. "Erm okay and why does everyone want me to keep away from... Well they say people like you?" "It's because they don't like what I am and they most probably never will like as they say people like us." I took a step closer to him. "And erm what are you exactly?" He paused and I could see that I just asked a uncomfortable question. "Sorry... I didn't mean to asked that sorry." I heard him sign. "It's fine but there is a time and place for everything you should go home and I'll probably tell you about it some other time kay?" "Erm sure I guess I'll see you around Eric." I said smiling at him then I went to turn to go to my house but Eric somehow got in front of me. "How'd you just..." He put his hand up to stop me. "Like I said time and place now isn't the time or place, I just wanted to say that your friends they like to talk but not all of what they say is true. I'll see you later Lara." He said they walked past me towards the mansion. "Bye Eric."