True love

A hour later I am spend my hair is all messy and my clothes are on Eric's desk. I guess you can call it play fighting what we did but Eric seemed to get carried away just a tat. "Hey Eric I thought you could feel when I was in trouble you know? Seems so you drank my blood when I was first in trouble." "I could at first but drinking a humans blood is like putting on perfume after a while the nice smell fades, I could feel and sense where you were but after about 2 weeks it started to fade." Now it make sense. "Do you want to know where I am all the time again and know if I'm in need of help?" "I would like to so I know when you need me." I nodded. "Then do it." Eric looked at me for a while before he drew he's fangs out. I looked at them they looked so sharp, I was scared but I wanted Eric to have some peace of mind when he's not with me. I gathered my hair and put it all on one side. He got close to my neck but paused and whispered in my ear. "I would never hurt you Lara never." "I know Eric." I said and smiled. I held on to he's shoulders he was getting closer and closer I could feel he's lips on my neck kissing it gently. He then stuck he's fangs into my neck it was painful at first but then it was okay. It felt weird but liked it. After a couple of minutes he stopped and pulled back and he's fangs went almost immediately. "I told you it wouldn't hurt." Eric said smiling at me he's mouth all bloody from drinking. I climbed on to he's lap. "Maybe I underestimate you too much then." I said pulling him in for a kiss I didn't care that we were naked I wanted him to know that I love him with all my heart.
10:00am at work
"Hey guys I'm back!" I said jumping into work this morning after I had to literally pull myself free from Eric's hold he didn't want me to leave but I told him to come to Merlottes when I finish if he was that worried. "Oh my gosh Lara! We heard what happened are you okay hunny?!" Arlene said running over to me hugging me. "Yeah Arlene I'm fine Eric took care of me. I'm all good really." "Yeah it looks like he took care of you really well." Tara said looking me all over was it that obvious that me and Eric foiled around? "Tara get of her back. If you haven't noticed it yet Eric has changed for the better because of Lara and I'm happy for them both so why can't you?" Sam said coming from he's office also giving me a hug. "He's a fucking vampire! He has no heart or soul he's cold." Wow Tara still hate Eric after all what he's done for me she still don't get I love this guy? "Just ignore her Lara glad your back girl anyway." "Thanks Lafayette." Terry walked round the bar and gave me a hug too at least some people are nice and understanding. "Okay enough of this reunion for now we'll carry on after work. Right now we have customers to serve." Sam said. Arlene smiled at me before doing her job. I went to the counter and picked my things up and started working.
Lunch time
It was my break so I decided to step outside and have my lunch. I was sitting on a bench outside when I saw something in the woods across the road I was going to get up to see what it was but it came out of the woods walking towards me. What's this? A big dog? It's a huge dog it stopped right in front of me. I was about to say something until Sam came outside. "Alcide what are you doing here? I bet Eric send you to. keep a eye on Lara here. Hold on I'll get a blanket and some clothes for you." Sam going inside was he seriously just talking to a dog like it was human? Sam came back after a couple of minutes with clothes and a blanket. Sam put the blanket over the dog then turned to me. "I'll let you two talk he probably wants to talk to you about something." Sam said smiling walking back inside. I turned back to the dog to see a man in its place. "Sorry about this Lara it's quicker to get places as a werewolf the running as human." Of course there's werewolves. He sat next to me. "So Eric must have send you then?" "Yeah, something about he wants 24/7 protection over you seems so you have a habit of running into trouble." Alcide said shaking he's head. "Yeah. I do but seriously he doesn't have to bother you and drag you out of whatever it is your doing just to look after me." I said. "I don't mind Lara, he pays well for it and also it gets me out of having to spend time with my pack." Of course Eric would do that and of course Alcide have a pack. "Well I've got to go back to work I'm guessing your not going anywhere until Eric is here are you coming in then?" I said standing up. "Yeah I guess I could do with some food while I'm here." Alcide said smiling following me inside Merlottes. "Well just tell me what you want and I'll get it for you." I said giggling as we go into the restaurant.
Just before sunset
"Okay who's ready to celebrate?!" Arlene said holding up a bottle of wine. I was talking to Alcide about he's wolf pack and I was talking about my not so exciting life and why Eric wanted 24/7 protection on me. "Well Lara now it all makes sense and if I were Eric I'd do the same." I frowned at Alcide I do know how to look after myself. Arlene came over to us and handed us a glass of wine I better limit myself this time. I looked at Alcide who already downed he's glass. "Eric's outside waiting, you may want to down that." "How do you know Eric's here?" "I can sense vampires, come on." I downed my glass and walked outside with Alcide he was right Eric is here. "Alcide. Thanks again for doing this." "Eric not a problem I got Lara out of there before she got too drunk. See you later Lara." I looked at Alcide that was walking away undressing himself and then turning into a werewolf. "So. Shell we go to your house and you can tell me all about your day." Eric said grabbing my hand.