Strange things keep getting stranger

2 weeks, 2 whole weeks I've been here and you know what I haven't seen or heard of Eric or any other vampires since that night he came to my house. Maybe it's he's way if saying keep away from them, well if that's the case they don't have to tell me twice. I've made everything right with Tara and the others now so we're all on good terms for now. Sam brought me a car the other day as a welcome present even though I told him it's too much he told me everyone pitched in for it I couldn't be happier though now I can drive long distances to see the other parts of this town. We're all helping out today at work as its quite fall of people. "Hey there Sam how's business?" "Hi Andy it's good we're all helping out today it's a fine day today. So what brings you here today?" "We've just got word down at the station that they've been murders happening recently so I'm just doing my rounds and telling people round here to be extra careful and keep a eye out for anything strange." What?! Murders?! What else is going to go wrong two weeks of peace and now this bad news Christ! "So it looks like the vampires are doing their rounds again then. Didn't you tell them that they ain't aloud to kill no one?" "Tara calm down we don't think it's them we found a body the other day and he had claw marks on he's back like really big claw marks and no vampire would be able to do that." Wow this place makes me feel really safe... Not! Trust my mom to find a little cute town with it huge dark secrets. "Maybe we should talk to the vampires to see if they know anything." "No Sam that won't be no need for that we can find the murder ourselves, I've got a good feeling we're close to finding the murder anyways." "Okay Andy your the cop just don't try to be a hero if anything is too dangerous to do." "I'm always careful Sam no need to worry you and all the locals should be careful as well no walking anyway by yourselves no more driving is fine but if you do walk make sure it's with someone. Listen I've got to head back to the station I'll see you lot around." And then he went gez can anything else go wrong if it wasn't the vampires then who was it? Panic started taking over me I was trying to hide it but it wasn't working so good. "Hey Lara there's nothing to worry about Andy is very good at what he does I'm sure he'll find something out." Sam said obviously he can see panic written all over my face. "I'm fine Sam really I was just thinking... Erm I need to go to the bathroom quickly be about 2 minutes." I said I need to know more from my mom about why she decided to choose this place of all places. "Mom there's been murders here I thought you said this place was a nice place and I had nothing to worry about?" "Lara I don't know all the details of the place I got told that Bon Temps was a good home warming place to stay I'm pretty sure that the police is all over the case so I wouldn't worry about anything Lara trust me." Yeah I've been trusting you too much lately. "Mom I don't want to stay here I want to come home I don't want to stay in a place where I possibly could get killed!" "Lara calm down! Everything is going to be fine if the police say they got everything under control then I suggest you trust what they say. Don't doubt them Lara you've been there 2 weeks and everything has been fine there's probably been a lot of things that's been happening around that town that the cops hasn't told you so don't let a little thing like this drive you away." "Gezz mom thanks for giving me some closure I feel a whole lot better now knowing that you just said that." My mom is such a dipstick! "Lara, you wanted independence I gave you that." Me?! I don't recall saying anything like that. "Er you. You wanted me to have independence." "Whatever Lara it's the same thing anyways I paid a lot of money so that you could have your own live don't throw it away just because your scared." As I'm about to counter what she just said someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Lara! C'Mon we need your help out there." Tara said. "Alright now coming! Listen mom this conversation is not over we'll finish it later, bye." I said then hanged up. Walking out of the bathroom Tara was leaning against the wall. "Everything alright Lara?" "Yeah everything is perfect no need to worry about me." I said then smiled at her. I continued working all day without saying another word about what Andy said. It was getting near to closing time and I packed my stuff and headed to my car waving at the guys goodbye, another night without seeing Eric I wonder if he did have anything to do with this situation I'm gonna have to remember to ask him if I see him again. I got to my car before getting in I gave my surroundings a quick look over then got in my car. I've got to stop being so paranoid about this whole thing it's going to drive me crazy. As soon as I got home I went straight to sleep trying not to dream about the murder that I know nothing about. Think happy thoughts Lara dream happy then without me knowing I'm asleep finding myself dreaming about a guy and that guy is none other then... Eric?!