Falling for a vampire

I woke up but I couldn't see nothing wherever I was it was dark. I got up from what felt like a sofa and went towards the wall finding the light switch I turned it on. I looked around the room it was mostly red then I remembered last night the pain has gone wait Eric he brought me here. I went over to the wall mirror to see how dreadful I looked and I almost screamed at what I saw. "Why the Fuck have I got blood round my mouth?!" I said almost yelling but didn't as I didn't want no one to see me. "Oh God I need to get out of here!" I said heading for the door just as I'm about to open it someone comes in. "Oh God you scared me, your finally awake." This middle aged woman said to me. "Er who are you? Where am I? And why am I here?" "My name is Ginger I work her during the day while Eric is sleeping. You had a nasty attack last night Eric got someone to heal you. And your in he's club Fangtasia. Were you about to go somewhere?" "Yes home I have a job to do." I said trying to get round her. "Erm Eric wanted you to stay here so he could talk to you and explain everything." "Oh really? Well I don't feel like talking right now I want to get home." I said and went past her going towards what hopefully was the door outside. "Please, wait. Eric will flip out at me if you're not here when he wakes up." "So what am suppose to do until he wakes up?! My boss is going to be wondering where I am!" I said trying to keep my cool. I knew it wasn't her trying to keep me here she was just following orders. "Eric told Sam you won't be in for a couple of days he said you had a accident." Perfect just brilliant! I groaned and went back to the room and fall front first on the sofa moaning in the cushions. "Thank you for understanding I'll get you something to eat and drink." "I'm not hungry or thirsty. I want to be leaved alone thank you." I said lying of course I was hungry and thirsty but I weren't going to trust anything from this place. I heard her sign and shut the door behind her, finally alone. Sleep was taking over me and soon I fell asleep again.
I woke up some time late at night, music blasting, people shouting and laughing. I felt the present of someone near me looking at me the uneasy feeling sent a chill down my spine I refused to look up though I was so pissed off that I wasn't aloud to leave to go home and freshing up. The person must have notice me being uncomfortable because they came closer to me then they spoke. "Are you going to keep this up until morning?" Great now I've got to deal with Eric. "It depends if I can go home." I said into the huge cushion, I heard him sign, oops maybe I've pissed him off. "Lara, I couldn't take you home and leave you there by yourself in case that bull thing came back to finish you off. But now you don't have to worry about it as I got someone to take care of it so it won't be bothering this town no more. So apart from being moody are you alright now?" "I guess..." I sat up to look at him now needing more answers. "What happened last night I passed out." He took a seat next to me and looked at me. "Well let's just say you did not like the treatment that you was given, screaming and cursing I had to hold you down as you kept fighting to stop the healing process." What? I kicked off? Why can't I remember? I put my head in my hands and closed my eyes. "This is so fucked up, my mom's bright ideas moving here." I said and heard Eric chuckle. "Surely it can't be that bad. I did save your life, are you thinking about going back to England?" Wait how'd he know where I come from? "First no I'm not going back to England my mom won't let me and second how'd you know where I came from?" I said looking at him frowning. He looked down at he's fingers. "I know everything about you. Your mom doesn't sound like she cares for you much." STARKER! "She always wanted to be alone, she just told me that she wanted me to have independence. She never wanted me around after my dad died." It felt so... Normal talking to Eric like we knew each other for ages. He told me he had to give me some of he's blood so I could heal fully. At first I thought it was so disgusting but I understood why he had no choice so I had to just accept it. A few hours went by and he took me home and said I'll be fine here now and I didn't need to worry about anything. Before I went indoors I heard Eric say my name I turned to look at him. "Oh and Lara you tasted very sweet." He said smiling and he went away. What? What did he mean by that? I went in the house dropped my stuff in the living room and went to the bathroom, I took my clothes off and looked at myself. SHIT! Now I knew what he meant on my neck there were two teeth marks. "BASTED! Sneaky little fucker! Why'd he bite me for?!" I yelled for Fuck sack wait till I see him next! Asshole! I got changed in my pj's and laid on my bed I can't get Eric out of my head he's a asshole but he's sweet and fun to be round. He tries to make me feel better I laughed at myself remembering the jokes he tried to tell me while I was in a bad mood. "Oh Eric. What are you doing to me? Argh I'm falling for a vampire."