The attacker and the rescuer

I've been looking forwards to my day off ever since the murders happened. The bar was closed for the day Sam had business to attend to and the others were out doing something leaving me to go and do some shopping. I need to stock up on food and drink and probably get some new clothes, my life can't get any better I thought rolling my eyes chuckling to myself. I picked my purse up and my keys and headed to my car.
Driving down the road I noticed another bar different then Sam's bar it was purple and black with lights round the top of it, as I drive past it I see the name of it it's called 'Fangtasia' sounds... Odd humm fangs like vampire fangs? Must be where they hang out. I continue driving down the road I get further and further away from Bon Temps to get to the shopping centre why they couldn't they have one near the town? Hopefully I've got nothing to worry about if I'm in a centre full of people.
As I park my car and walk into the building I notice a flyer on the Windows saying 'warning be safe don't go nowhere alone, dangerous killer is around.' I came here to forget about this murder shit and now they're putting it up on all the Windows everywhere. I shrugged it off and walked in the shopping centre.
5 bags of food, 4 bags of drinks, and 6 bags of clothes what a day now my arms are about to drop of so I take that as my cue to get my butt back home and put everything away.
I stepped outside and it was dark already, I got in the car and started to drive home. It was very hard to find my way home in the dark, I was sure I was getting close to Bon Temps but my car suddenly started to go slow then it stopped all together. I managed to get it to the side of the road just before it stopped though. "Argh! Seriously!" I shouted hitting the steering wheel. I got out of the car a open the hood up and it started up a smoke cloud. "Great this thing ain't going nowhere! Damn it! Walking it is then." Shit! I forgot I can't walk with a killer on the lose. But I also can't sit here in the hope that someone will come by. So I decided to walk with my bags in hand down the empty street in the dark with no lights.
I don't know where I am but as I'm walking down the street I hear the branches move. "God, keep calm Lara it's probably just the wind or an animal." The bushes need me started to move now a lot. "Or maybe it's a big animal." I started to quicken my paste but it was kind of hard with the amount of bags I was holding. I started hearing growling noises come from behind me but didn't look back as I thought it was just my head playing with me. But as I got further down the street I kept hearing the growing this time I turned round and about 10 feet away from me was what looked like a type of bull thing with huge claws. Oh my God that's got to be the thing that's been killing people, I started to walk slowly backwards suddenly it started running towards me I dropped my bags and tried to run away from it. It was so fast it caught up to me and scratched me on my back I fall to the ground in agony I thought it was going to finish me off but it didn't I turned my head towards it and it was gone. I tired to stand but I fell down again. "Argh! Shit what's wrong with me? Why can't I move my legs?" I'm in so much pain right now and all I can do is lay in the middle of the road like road kill. I was about to scream in the hope someone would hear me but I heard the sound of footsteps coming towards me. All I could think of who it would be was that thing coming back to kill me I started to shake. "Oh God please don't kill me please." I said starting to cry. "I told you I wasn't gonna hurt you. What happened to you?" He said kneeling down in front of me Eric? "Eric... There was a... I don't know what it was... Looked like a bull thing... I think... I think that's what's been killing people round the town... I can't move Eric why can't I move!" I said trying to shout but I couldn't find my voice probably. "You've been poisoned I've got to get you some help I'm going to pick you up you may feel pain a bit." He said and picked me up quickly the pain in my back worsen and I screamed out in pain holding on to Eric t-shirt burying my face in his shirt. "It hurt it really does hurt." I said my voice is muffled. "I'm sorry I can't hear you when You've got your face buried in my shirt." I looked up at him. "Are you trying to make me laugh cuz it ain't working. Where are we going Eric?" "To my club you'll be safe there and I can get you some help." I wanted to talk some more to know I'm safe but I blacked out and all I could hear before passing out completely was the sound of loud music, people screaming and laughing and some chick talking to Eric about something I couldn't make it out but I could feel cold breath on my neck then I couldn't feel nothing or hear nothing like the world has finally gave me peace and I couldn't feel pain no more.