The happy ending

I got back to work acting like nothing happened between me and Eric but it seemed so Arlene sniffed something suspicious out. "Lara are you blushing?" Arlene said walking over to me. "No why would I be blushing for?" I said hiding my face. "Oh my God Lara! Something happened! And it was obviously a good thing! You've got to tell me Lara!" Arlene said almost jumping up and down with excitement. I dragged her into the bathroom making sure no one was in there first I turned to her she was standing there with a huge grin on her face. "Well?!" She said staring at me. I smiled at her and held my hand up to her. Arlene's eyes widen of the sight of my ring. "Oh... my... God! Lara! He didn't?!" Arlene said holding a hand over her mouth tears in her eyes. "He did!" I said Arlene was crying now of joy. "Lara! This is so perfect you two are perfect together I'm so very happy for you hunny!" Arlene said making me cry with joyment. Arlene has always been there for me since the beginning. "Arlene u want you to be my maid of honour." Arlene squealed. "Of course Lara! I'd love to be your maid of honour!" We both laughed until someone knocked on the door. "Girls you okay in there? You do realize your still working." Shit Sam. "We'll be right out Sam!" Arlene said as she got some tissue and wiped my eyes smiling at me. We walked out like nothing happened Sam was waiting for us though. "You do realize we're now about to close. Never mind Lara can I see you quickly." I looked at Arlene she shrugged then walked off I followed Sam in his office. "So I just got asked by Eric to help him organize a wedding your wedding I should congratulate you." Sam said and hugged me. "Thanks Sam. So I assume he's outside then?" Sam nodded and followed me out of his office. Lafayette and Terry walked over to me and hugged me Arlene obviously told them. Tara was nowhere to be seen. "Don't sweat it girl her lost we are so happy for you. Who knew Eric getting married you are really something after all." Lafayette said smiling. "Ah well better go Eric's probably wondering where I am." I said I waved goodbye to everyone and headed out the door. "That took longer then expected." Eric said as I walked over to him. "You told Sam I told Arlene who by the way is going to be my maid of honour." I said Eric grinned at me. "Perfect then. Sam's going to be my best man." Eric said chuckling. "Also Pam has begged me to let her do your make up." Eric added I nodded. "Sounds perfect can't wait." I said linking arms with Eric walking to Fangtasia.
Wedding day
Nervous isn't even the word I'm feeling right now. I was biting on my nails for the hundredth time and every time Pam smacked my hand down. "Don't ruin it Lara for the thousand time!" Pam said getting pissed off. I smiled at her through the mirror and put my hands under me as she fixes my hair. "And done. I'm a genius! I love it." I looked at myself I do admire Pam's handy work. "Thanks Pam." "Now stand so I can see you in a your glory and the work I did to make you perfect." I stood up in front of Pam as she examines the 'masterpiece' as she calls it. "Yes definitely all done now we need to get downstairs before everyone gets impatient." Pam said. "How'd you get Alcide to give me away at the wedding anyway? I thought he wasn't aloud near us according to Debbie." I said as me and Pam walked out of my bedroom of my house. "I can be very persuasive and that little bitch shouldn't start with us." Pam said still the same old Pam. "Okay Lara see you out there." Pam said leaving me with Alcide. "Looking beautiful as ever Lara." "Thanks Alcide." I said blushing. "Okay you ready? Let's do this."
At Fangtasia after party
Everyone that was at the wedding are dancing and having a good time. Of course Arlene is drunk already and Terry is having trouble controlling her. Me and Eric are snuggling next to each other on the lovesofa watching everyone party. "Its going to be sunrise soon we should be getting ready to call it a night." Eric said looking at me I nodded.
After half hour we managed to get all the drunk people out of Fangtasia. I got a ten minute hugged of Arlene Terry had to pull her of me. Lafayette was tipsy but not fully drunk. Alcide wasn't drunk at all even through he had a few beers. Pam was getting Arlene drunk just so she could have some entertainment watching and filming Arlene dancing around.
Eric was talking to some other vampires I went to his office to have a look at the photos that were took today at the wedding. There was me and Alcide, me and all the girls, Eric with all the boys, then me and Eric my favourite one of all. "They're really good pictures there." Eric said. I didn't even know he was sitting next to me. "Yeah they are. Now our big day is over it was the most amazing day ever." I said smiling at Eric. "I agree now I think we should rest. Here I'll help you out of your dress." Eric said smirking. "Any excuse to get me undressed Mr Northman. I find that highly inappropriate I hope you know." I said giggling but turning around anyway so he could undo my dress. "Mmh I don't care what you call it I'd take any chance I get to undress you either appropriate or inappropriate Mrs Northman I like doing it and enjoy doing it so you should do." Eric said pulling my dress off then turning me around. "You are very rude you know that Eric? But you mine now and forever always." "I like the sound of that my dear Lara very much. You'll always be mine no matter where life takes us I love you." Eric said kissing me down to my neck. "I love you always as well." My life is so fucking perfect now I'm glad it never has to end spending eternity with Eric is going to be the best. I can not wait to do everything together and explore new lands. It's going to be the best experience of my life.

Lara and Eric
Together forever
Xoxo