Be mine

I'm so glad I'm at work today to forget about the meeting I had with my mom, Bob, Sam and Eric I needed to clear my head. Eric suggested mom and Bob come to Fangtasia so they can see what he does, Pam Eric's friend as he calls her is picking up mom and Bob later tonight while Eric wants me to be there with him when they arrive. Mom and Bob were staying at my house today probably dreading going to a vampire bar. I could tell by my mom's face she wasn't sure about Eric but she's just going to have to learn to deal with it. "Hey Sam is it okay if I leave now that there's hardly no customers?" "Yes of course, good luck at Fangtasia and your mom I'm here if you need me to help with anything." Sam said. I know he's worried about what's going to happen when my mom see what's in Fangtasia hopefully it won't be too bad. "Yeah Sam I know thanks your a good friend/boss." I said smiling at him he chuckled at me. I waved goodbye to everyone then leaved to go to Fangtasia. It was getting dark as I was walking I got about half way to Fangtasia I stopped in my tracks as I saw Eric walked towards me he's smiling as I walked towards him. "Hi." Eric said giving me a big hug. "Hi to you too." I said looking up at him smiling. "Shell we go and get this night over and done with?" "Yes please I'm so dreading it." "Don't worry about it Lara I'll just show them around offer them a drink then they can leave if they want." Easy for you to say that Eric my mom is going to be giving me death stares all night.
As we walked down the street I remembered a question I wanted to ask Eric since last night's event's. "Eric I've been meaning to ask you something." "Yeah? Shot." "Last night when my mom and Bob were asking questions about us... Er... Ermm..." God darn it I can't get it out. Why am I so nervous? "You want to know why I said we are a thing?" Oh well that was dead on correct. "Yeah." I said nervously. "Its because I want us to be a thing I want you to be mine only mine no one else's. I want to be with you always, to protect you and keep you away from danger." We stopped walking and he turned to me looking down at me. "Lara would you like to be mine?" What is it with him and saying will I be he's like I'm some kind of property. But I have to admit it's kind of cute and sweet. "I guess I'll have to be you've already done so much for me I can't say no so yes Eric I will be yours." He smirked when I said that he gave me a quick kiss and we continued walking. "So what does that mean I'm yours? I'm I like a property?" I laughed jokingly. "No it means no other vampire can have you your completely mine no other vampire can touch you. It's complicated it's this vampire rule we have." "Oh sounds... Interesting." I giggled.
We made it to Fangtasia it sounds like the bar is already it full party mode. "Pam is on her way to get your mom and Bob, come on I have to keep a eye on these party animals." Eric said jokingly. I followed him inside, it was different this time no one even looked in our direction they just kept doing their own thing. Eric obviously has talked about staring at us. We walked through the crowd to a stage with a throne on it I looked at Eric who was smirking. "So this is how you tell people your in charge and no one should mess with you?" I said smiling. "Yup. I need a good view of all of the club and this is perfect." Eric said taking my hand we walked over to the throne he sat on it, still holding my hand he pulled me on to he's lap. "Is this necessary?" I asked this is so awkward and embarrassing. "Yes it is it's to show those that they should not cross me and what's mine. Oh look here comes Pam." Eric said and right on cue she's stood next to the throne. "Eric I've brought the two old people they're getting a drink. The lady likes to start a argument and knows how to push my buttons. Kept saying how vampires shouldn't belong on earth and how they shouldn't have contact with humans. What a bitch." Wow Pam is not afraid to speak her mind my mom can do that to people it's one thing I hate about her. "You didn't do nothing to her did you?" "No Eric I didn't I had to bite my tongue though it was rather annoying don't make me do nothing like that again." Argh! Mom! Why did you upset the vampire! "You won't need to you can go and do whatever you want now." Eric said and Pam smiled walking away and started talking to someone guy. Oh now I get it. I shook my head. "So your mom and Bob are over there at a table looking at us but they ain't coming over." "Shes stubborn like that. I apologize for the way she's acting." "Its okay Lara I'll get one of my people to bring them over." Eric said and nodded in the direction of a guy who was leaning against the wall. The guy nodded back and walked over to my mom and Bob talking to them then they all walked over to us. "Thank you Martin that will be all." Eric said Martin bowed then leaved. What was that about? "Violet. Bob how nice of you to finally come over and talk to us." I was going to say something but my mom did before I had a chance. "Okay listen here vampire, I don't know what you have done to my daughter but I don't like that she's 'with you' when she could be with a guy that's actually got a pulse and actually alive but here you are making her fall for you. Just to let you know I don't approve. Lara it's up to you what you do but if you stay here in this town I'm leaving tomorrow and you won't hear from me again I'll give you the night to think about it. I want you to come back home, it was a mistake you coming here. Well Lara it's up to you I'll be waiting for a answer at the house, come on Bob! We are leaving!" I sat there shocked at what my mom just said what the hell?! Either leave Bon Temps and leave behind my new friends and Eric or stay and lose my mom. What am I going to do?!