Us together forever

All three of us walked into Merlottes we all got stared at quite a bit but we just shrugged it off. We sat at a booth and everyone that was staring at us went back to what they were doing. "It's like they've never seen fucking vampires before." Pam said giving everyone evil looks. I saw Sam he noticed me giving me a signal to go over to him. "I'll be back in a bit." I said walking over to Sam. "Lets go to my office." He said I followed him when we were in his office he shut the door behind us. "So what happened?" Sam said. I scratched the back of my head. "My mom and others shot me. They're dead now." I said nodding. "God Lara I'm so sorry are you okay." I nodded. "Yeah, I'm good my mom was a bitch all along I didn't care." Sam just looked at me I smiled at him. "You haven't been taking leafs out of Eric's book have you?" Sam grinned at me I scoffed and shook my head. "No all is good Sam trust me. I also wanted to ask you if you'd let me work again you know at nights?" I said I need something to do with my time I can't keep staying at Fangtasia. "Lara you never stopped working here I was hopping you'd start working again I miss seeing you around so yeah you can. Start work tomorrow now just chill out with Pam and Eric." I laughed and hugged Sam. He's always so sweet. I walked out of the office and saw Arlene waiting opposite the office she walked over and hugged me. "Oh hunny I hope your okay I'm sure Sam will tell me later I miss seeing you around." Arlene said trying not to cry. "Arlene I'm starting work again tomorrow night." I said Arlene squealed and hugged me again. "Oh Lara I can't wait! You better go back to Eric now I think he's going to end up killing someone they keep talking about you lot." I shook my head heading to our booth I saw Tara who was keeping right out the way. I said down and huffed. "Everything all good I assume?" Eric ask I nodded. "Yup, no trouble." "And I thought I'd be beating someone up tonight. Obviously not now." Pam said looking disappointed I smiled at her. "Your friend Tara doesn't seem to like coming over to us. She walks past us giving us evil stares though." Eric said looking at Tara I turned to look at her too. "Shes just not getting use to everything that's happened lately." I said looking back at Eric. "Well then she better get use to it soon I don't want her to make you feel uncomfortable when you start working here again tomorrow night Lara." Eric said clinching he's fists. "She will sooner or later Sam's told her thousands of times so if she gets out of hand he'll put her in place." I said giving him a reassuring smile. "Lets hope so would hate to come back to sort her out." Pam said sarcastically. I chuckled and shook my head. Only Pam would say something like that. Eric looked at the time and stood up. "Looks like we better move on it's getting late." Eric said me and Pam both stood up. I walked over to Arlene and gave her one more hug. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said she nodded and smiled at me. I said goodbye to everyone else and walked out of Merlottes with Eric and Pam. It feels so weird to be with vampires 24/7 now before it wouldn't phrase me but this time is different. "I just texted Rick he said everyone was on their best behaviour tonight no fights or nothing. Makes a chance." Pam said looking at her phone. "Good I would hate to have had to put someone in their place tonight. Although I have you for that." Eric said and smirked at Pam.
When we got to Fangtasia everyone was leaving saying goodbye to Eric he just nodded to everyone that walked past us. "It's going to be sunrise soon. Pam I'll see you tonight." Eric said nodding to Pam she nodded back and went to the basement. Eric put he's arm around me and lead me to he's office obviously no sleep yet. We got in he's office shutting the door behind us I walked over to the sofa and laid down. Eric chuckled and walked over to me lifting my head then sitting down placing my head on his lap. "Your so beautiful." Eric said making me blush. "It's still hard to believe everything that's been going on lately it's just messing with my head. I don't know if I'd ever get used to the new changes in my life." I said looking up at Eric who was smiling down at me. "You will Lara it takes time believe me it does but once you get the hang of things you'd be surprised how powerful you can be." Eric said stroking my head. I reached for his face and pulled him down. "So this is going to be our lives forever?" I whispered in his ear. Eric nodded. "Its going to be us together forever. Never growing old, exploring places you've never seen, meeting new people. This is all we need Lara our fellow vampires and each other to survive." Eric said almost making me cry of how sweet and kind hearted he can be. I would hate and I hope I never see his bad side. He's too perfect to argue with. I leaned up to get closer to him. He met me half way and we kissed. If it wasn't for Eric I'd be dead but if it wasn't for my mom making move here she wouldn't be dead she wouldn't have shot me and... and I would have never met Eric. Life now seems so empty without Eric being in it now. I can think of anything I'd do without him. I may be naive but who cares? I don't. I will never care only for those who care for me I'll care about. Always and forever.