Surprise visit

All day I was thinking about Eric and the dream I had with him in it, it's making me more anxious to see him. I was getting ready to leave when he walked in the restaurant, Tara for one was not pleased to see him. I didn't want no arguments today so I grabbed my bag rushed round the counter and grabbed Eric's arm. I said a quick goodbye to the guys before dragging Eric outside. "What was that about?" Eric said smirking obviously knowing why I did that. "I didn't want arguments today, Tara doesn't like I'm hanging with vampires. She gave me a lecture this morning and no doubt she'd give you one if she had the chance." I said taking deep breaths after talking without one. I looked at Eric who was still smirking. "I think we should go to your place tonight, Pam has the bar taken care off." "Oh okay so now your inviting yourself to my house?" I said jokingly crossing my arms looking at him. "Yeah, I am I can even sleep there my cubby is still there I assume?" "Yes it's still there, your not gonna take no for a answer are you?" Eric shook he's head. "Nope, so lets get moving." Okay so one thing that I've now learned vampires are also very demanding, but Eric is a funny kind of demanding vampire.
We got to the house I invited Eric in and we sat on the sofa. "So, when does the sun come up anyway?" I ask starting a conversation. "Trying to get rid of me already?" Eric asked, shit no! I didn't mean it like that! "I'm joking Lara, no need to look like that." He said laughing, does he find it funny making me feel bad? "Anyways it starts to light out around 6:00am so we've got 4 hours to do whatever you want." Oh I know what I'd like to do. No Lara! Get it out of your head it's not gonna happen in a long shot. "I have cards we can play different card games. I'm sure you'll know a lot of card games." "As a matter of fact I do. Go get them then." He said, I got up and searched for the cards when I found them I sat back down. "Right first game let's play strip poker!" What?! He did not just say that?! "Your joking right?" I looked at him but he was dead serious. "Come on it'd be fun." I groaned normally I would say no way but it's Eric a super hot vampire I can't say no. "Fine but your gonna have to show me how to play." I said smirking who knew I'd be flirting with Eric this is definitely a first for me. "Of course I'll teach you." Eric said smiling I wonder if he knows what I'm doing.
3 hours later. This game took 3 hours! How is that even possible? Oh yeah that's right he thought I was cheating so he decided to chase me round the house and throw freezing cold water over me and it was worse as I was only in my underwear and bra. We were now sitting on the sofa with blankets round us, Eric too was only in he's boxers. "I don't think I've ever played like that." "That was only because you thought I was cheating when I wasn't." I said looking at him. "You were though I could tell you kept smiling at your cards." Eric said burying he's head in my neck. "I don't cheat Eric you just wanted a reason to get me wet and to chase me." I said laughing as now ge was kissing my neck. "I don't think I'd ever need a reason to chase you or get you wet." Eric said continuing to kiss my neck up to the corner of my mouth. He then looked at me holding my head with one hand. "I also don't think I'd ever need a reason to do this." Eric said then kissed me holding me in place. I accepted the kiss by kissing him back, I put my legs round him so I was no sitting on him. He kept kissing me while he's hands roamed my body, I put my hands round he's neck and pressed my body against he's.
After a while he stopped and looked at me right in the eyes we didn't break contact I wish we could stay like this forever. I smiled at him, Eric signed. "What are you doing to me? I've never felt like this before." I looked at him confused felt like what? Was I bad I'm worried now. "I could ask you the same thing. Felt like what before?" "Like this feeling normal with a normal person playing cards games and just having fun." Oh well that's good I can stop worrying now. I looked at the time it was coming up to 6:00am. "Well I guess it's time to say goodbye till tonight then?" "I guess so. I'll miss you Lara." "I'll miss you too Eric." I said and walked over to the wardrobe with him. He opened it and looked at me then kissed me. "Until tonight." "Yes." I said smiling Eric climbed down the ladder gave me one more look before disappearing. I closed the door and slid down on the floor. "Whatever your doing to me Eric I don't ever want it to end."
A couple of hours went past quickly I was doing house work until I heard someone knocking at the door. I walked over to the front door and opened it. "Lara! Surprise! I've came to see you to see how your doing seem so you obviously don't like picking up the phone and talking." "Mom?! What the hell?! You didn't have to come all this way to see me." Not only that I don't really want her to know I made out with a vampire. "Who's that?" I said pointing at the man standing behind her. "He's a friend Bob, Bob my daughter Lara, Lara Bob." He smiled at me this is so awkward. He walked next to my mom and put he's arm round her shoulders. Friend? Yeah right. "Ergh. Whatever come in then." I said opening the door wider they both smiled at me as they walked past me going in the living room. This should be fun.