Chapter 2

These classes are too easy and the language classes are too easy too

More importantly why can't they just shut up about me already!

"Oh my gosh she isn't even wearing a brand item."

"She is so poor she can't even afford a decent shirt."

"And that hat though. What is she a hobo?"

I roll my eyes and put my earphones in. I walk to the cafeteria and saw the boy from the picture. He was around a group of friends but they were exchanging something.

I went to get a seat and took out my lunch because I'm not buying. The lunch is 50,000 won no way am I buying that. I kept watch on him and took out my phone. I started taking pictures of the scene.

I put it away and put my ear piece that let's me hear far away and record it.

"So how much for the drug?"

"100,000 won."

"That seems too much."

"Come on this is the best. It is just like candy and you won't get caught more importantly you can use it on your girlfriend so you two can do the deed. Besides it isn't illegal."

"Deal."

They left and the group left leaving him. He started calling someone.

"Dad yeah I sold it....Don't worry they just think it's the regular drug when it is the illegal one...yeah I'm not going to get caught and besides no one will know about our embezzle on the company."

I took the ear piece off and put it into a plastic bag. I then heard a squeal.

"It's BTS!"

I look at the corner of my eye and saw 7 boys walking in.

"Oh my gosh what is that smell?"

I look to the person who said that. It was three girls standing near me.

"I know that smell is so awful."

"I know what it is it's the commoner's food."

I look at them annoyed.

"Who are you?"

She scoff and put a hand over her mouth.

"I can't believe you don't know us."

"If you're not going to tell me then leave."

I turn back to my food and ate. She harshly turn me back to her.

"We are the three beauties of this school."

Beauties my *ss.

"Star."

"Jessica."

"And Stella."

"And who are you commoner?"