Chapter 20

Jungkook look at me wide eyes and ran home.

"He can run but he can't hide."

I walk home and threw the stuff in my room. Blackberry was in the same room as Jungkook.

I went to the living room and watch TV when Mrs. Jeon came and sat next to me.

"Hey you okay?"

"About what?"

"Your job at the mental hospital."

"I'm still mad about that but even if I try to change their mind. They would still let him take it."

I ran my hand through my hair. She pull me to her and made me widen my eyes.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Giving you a hug."

She pull away and was giving me a warm smile which is actually very rare for me. Because all smiles I've seen were sinister, fake, creepy, a smirk, a smile that shows how he is planning to kill you, a perverted smile and more.

"Thanks I think?"

"So feeling better?"

My eyes widen at that and realize that I felt less frustrated. I nodded and she gave a warm smile before leaving.

I went back to watching TV and hug my knees to my chest resting my head on top of my knees. Before I realize it I fell asleep.

Jungkook POV

Why do I have to be that girl's guinea pig? I stay hidden in my room with her dog who seems to taken a liking to me.

I heard silence and creak my door open a little to see what happen to her. I saw her sleeping on the couch.

I went down silently with Blackberry following me. I stood in front of her to see her face twisted in a way like in that creepy store.

"Don't touch me...kill you."

Her face relax but it became twisted in fear.

"Get the hell away!...Don't touch me..."

I shook her awake not liking her like this but why?

She woke up and stood up straight panting.

"Are you okay?"

She look at me wide eyes and then glared at me.

"Never ever speak of what you heard. Forget whatever you saw or heard."

She left and slam the door to her room. I felt pain in my chest at what she said and look at me. I sat down thinking about what she said just now and earlier at that creepy place.

Is that why she hates rich people? Did something bad happen to her? Why am I so worried?

I felt a tap and look behind me to see my dad looking at me.

"Hey son you okay?"

"I'm okay."

He chuckle and sat next to me.

"You're not. I can tell."

"Whatever but why does Sake keep pushing me away?"

"She isn't just pushing you away everyone else around her too."

"Why?"

"She isn't like any girl who just gets bully or abuse. It's actually deeper than that. Hidden secrets that are meant to be hidden."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll know in due time. For now you just need to figure out your feelings and somehow get her to open up to you. Because even now she hasn't trust me fully or even told me things that happen before we met."

I nodded slowly. He pat my back and went to sleep. I sigh and went to my room to sleep.

I woke to see darkness and felt something soft on my face. I put my hand to my face only to feel something soft and realize it was Blackberry. I put Blackberry to the side causing him to wake up.

"Why did you sleep on my face?"

He bark sticking his tongue out. I went downstairs to see Sake watching TV and not wearing her hat.

"Punch him punch him. No you idiot stab him in the neck."

I look to the TV to see two people fighting and it was very graphic. She saw me and shrug.

She went somewhere and I sat down. She came back with food.

"Here and did Blackberry sleep on your face?"

"How did you know?"

"That's his favorite sleeping place. He's always sleeping on my face but I don't mind besides he isn't trying to suffocate me anyways."

What she said is true because I still had room to breathe.

"So about last night..."

"I told you to forget it. It's not important."

"Yes it is!"

She look at wide eyes and then glared at me.

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is you make me feel worried."

She look at me wide eyes and shook her head.

"No you don't. You are just like everyone else who gets curious and once you get what you want you'll throw it away. Who knows if you are just trying to get weakness and use it against me? You are fake like everyone who just wants to either get something out of me or hurt me well except your parents."

"I'm not."

"I can't believe you."

She left before I could say anything more.

Am I starting to like her?

Sake POV

Why can't he give up? What's so interesting about me that he wants to get involve?

My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"You despicable little b*tch!"

Yes says the one who hits me all the time.

"How dare you sell my house? Where are we going to live? Where are we going to-"

"Your house?! Please I was the one who paid for it. I was the one who signed for the contract of the house. Besides didn't you stay you were living in France or whatever?"

"How dare you talk to us like that? We gave you-"

"Gave me what a shelter, food, clothing? Let me tell you something. You weren't the one who did all of that that was me. Once I started walking or talking I was already going shopping by myself, doing laundry, paying the bills, paying for your food, your clothing, your everything that you own!"

"We f*cking raised you!"

"Raised? You're wrong because I never had parents to begin with. You are just people who use me as a slave. Now if we're done. I suggest you never call me and act like you don't know me when you see me. Or else I will do something you can't imagine."

I hung and went to the backyard. I took out all my weapons and put them on the ground. I put on my hat and mask. I took a deep breathe and pick one of my weapons up. I took out two dummies from their garage that I modified.

"Game on."