Chapter 9

I left the hospital since I was discharge. I went home first and saw a note on the table. I took my puppy too and he was excited to see me.

We are leaving a week to drink in Italy. Don't cause trouble or your beatings will be worse than you just staying at the hospital.

Hate your aunt and uncle.

"If you're going to drink. I hope you get mugged at some point."

I rip it and threw it in the trash. I bended down to my puppy and patted his head.

"They aren't at home for the whole week."

He bark and ran around the house. I smile and then remember the cameras they have at home. I disable all of them and instead put fake footage from before when they left for a month. And I also got discharge from the hospital too. Luckily there is no time on these.

I sat on the couch and stretch myself but not too much or I'll have to go back to the hospital.

"Peace and quiet."

The door open and my eyes twitch.

"Spoke too soon."

I look to see Mr. Jeon and BTS. I click my tongue annoyingly. Oh yeah Mr. Jeon has a key to my house which I gave because I don't want my aunt or uncle to hit me every time he rings the doorbell.

"Leave."

"But we just got here."

V, J-Hope, and Jimin whined.

"Yeah besides we have always wanted to know where you live."

"And Jungkook has wanted to t.p. your house."

Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Go ahead I don't care."

But I rather have him t.p my aunt and uncle instead.

Jin went into the kitchen with bags I didn't notice from the start.

"So why are you guys here?"

"To check on you and also no reason. Besides we're friends so there shouldn't be a reason to visit each other."

"Yeah unless you want something out of them or do something to them."

Rap Mon just looks at me. And Mr. Jeon explain.

"She has never had friends before and has a bad experience with a few. So she doesn't trust anyone. Not even you guys."

I put my feet on the coffee table and slid down a little on the couch sighing in relieve.

"This is the life no one to get in my nerves. But you guys had to come over. And aren't you suppose to be in school?"

"Relax we are the kings of the school so we can skip anytime we want."

If only I could do that everyday. So I don't have to see or hear annoying people. Nah I rather be underground right now and be a ghost who haunts my aunt and uncle for a lifetime. Hehehehehe

I yawn and in the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook about to open my room. I got out my gun and shot near his face.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"Do not go in my room ever."

He smirk and I glared.

"That just makes me more interested."

My eyes widen and I started shooting more cards. And some stuck his clothes against the wall. I put the gun away and then threw the tv remote against the wall near his head.

I went out of the house to the backyard. I lay down on the ground and scream.

Jungkook POV

I stay frozen at what happen and when she close the door everyone laugh at me.

"Come and help me."

"Sorry son but you deserve it."

"So I mean it's just a room. I'm not going to go through her underwear."

He shook his head at me.

"That's not why. She has dark secrets that even I don't know all. Her room is something you can't go in."

He took each card out and pick up the tv remote.

"Go apologize to her."

I slowly nodded and went out to the backyard. She was fighting with wooden knives and then took off her shirt. I close my eyes but peek a little.

My eyes widen at her body. She was wearing a tank top but everywhere that showed skin there were multiple of scars. She ran her hands through her hair and I saw an even worse scar on her forehead. It was a burnt scar.

I felt heat behind me and saw J-Hope, Jimin, V, Rap Mon, Suga, and Jin. They all were staring at her in the same state as me. Shock.

She breath out and look over. We gulp in fear. Her eyes widen and turn her back to us. She started running. Once I got out of my state of shock I follow her but I don't know why. My collar got pulled and I fell to the ground.

"Don't she needs time to be alone. Also you and the rest of you weren't suppose to see that."

Sake POV

He freaking saw me take off my shirt. That byuntae he is dead when I get my hands him and the others too. Ah but they saw my scars and then they are going to spread rumors and my aunt and uncle get arrested. They'll escape jail and try to kill me but I will fight back and "accidentally" kill them. Then I'll end up in jail and aaaaaahhhhh.

"Thinking about it is already giving me stress. I should hit them hard enough so they forget what they saw. Yeah that's the best solution."

I went back home and put back on my shirt on the ground. I went back into the house and grab the pan. I went up behind Jungkook and about to hit him when Mr. Jeon stop me.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Making them lose their memory of what they saw and if they lose more than that oh well."

He still stop me and they already moved away from me.

"They aren't going to tell anyone."

"Yeah I don't trust them especially him."

I pointed at Jungkook. I went into my room and shut the door. Even though that guy who told me about Bangtan High came in my room it is worse after he left. Blood stains everywhere, puddles of blood, almost like a horror movie room. I put my hand in the newly puddle and slowly pull my hand out.

"If only dying was that easy. Then I don't have to deal with physical pain. Wait why am I getting emotional? Now let's use the blood for useful purpose."

I grin and laugh evilly.

Now this will be fun.