Chapter 11

Author note

I know this seems similar to Boys over flowers but I do give credit to Boys over Flowers. Because I did use some similarities but this whole story won't be very alike to Boys over Flowers. As it goes on it will be different from Boys over Flowers. The only thing that will be similar is the rich people rich school and the red card, the plot will not be where it is the same as boys over flowers. Just wanted to say this so you don't get the wrong idea.
Also this going to be rant you don't have to read if you want. But marching band has after school practice and people think it's something optional when it really isn't because if you aren't here you have to run 5 hills the next day which I don't want to do. (It's a steep hill) But because people aren't taking it seriously they are making each section run for them like if there are 3 people who play flute who aren't there everyone has to run for those people out. And so since I play clarinet and there are about 40 clarinets in the band. There were 14 people not here. 14 PEOPLE. So if they don't show the hell up tomorrow I will have to run that many including everyone who actually show up for practice. If they didn't want to do it in the first place please just quit because even though it will get fun later right now is where they have to do the hard work because no one I really mean no one said it was going to be easy.

I walk into class to have people glare at me. Joonwoo at my side but he felt uncomfortable under the stares.

"Hey Joonwoo old pal. You shouldn't hang around her. She has the red card. She's the target."

I look at him with a cold stare and he flinch moving away.

"Oh I know your kind. You may say that but in reality you are after Joonwoo for his money. I'm not stupid I know you and your little buddies force him to buy lunch for you everyday. Now move along."

He left and my desk was missing.

"Sake thank you."

"No problem that's what friends are for. Now where am I going to sit? Ooh I know."

I went up to the teacher's seat and sat down. People gasp and started whispering again. BTS came in and look at me in shock.

"What are you doing you'll get in trouble?!"

Jimin tried to get me out but it didn't work.

"No. I don't even have a desk."

"But still."

"It doesn't matter I have a red card already. So move I'm going to sleep."

"You do know today's exam day right?"

"So?"

"So? So?! Aren't you worried you'll fail?"

Joonwoo said looking worried.

"Relax I got it."

I smirk and leaned back. They roll their eyes and went to their desk. The teacher came in and squinted her already tiny eyes at me.

"Miss Sake what do you think you are doing?"

"Sitting why? Oh right because I took your seat.  Just go stand and walk around like you do everyday. Not like you're getting younger."

She gasp and everyone snicker.

"Miss Sake. Please go to the principal office. You are disturbing your classmates."

"I'm good. Besides I won't be able to take the exam today."

"Oh please you won't even get a good score seeing how you never turn in your homework."