Chapter 17

Author note

Has anyone heard about GOT7 Jackson car accident?! I feel so bad for him and those fans need to stop. Because first you're making yourself seem stupid secondly even though they are idols and celebrity and all that they are people too who need their space just like you. Even I would be so happy to meet them just not to the point where I'll stalk or steal something. So for everyone if you want them to treat you kindly and right, treat them the same. Because this is really overboard and this is just going to get you arrest one day.

I took my skateboard and was about to go when I got pulled back.

"Go tomorrow after school. He isn't at the station or at home right now."

"Oh yeah I'm gonna beat Jungkook on the exam."

"No you're not. I'm the smartest one."

"Pfft please I know more than you."

"Fine then when the test scores are revealed tomorrow. If I'm first you have to do whatever I want to do."

"And I'm first. Let's see..."

I smirk and walk up to him.

"You will go with for two cases and do whatever and I mean anything I say for one whole day. 24 hours."

He smirk which cause me to smirk even wider.

"Deal."

He shouldn't be so confident coming from someone who went undercover at a college school for a year. But serious do these brainless people think about nothing but doing each other.

We shook hands and I put on my mask. Blackberry brought me my gun and I went out.

I went to my aunt and uncle's house. Their car is in the driveway and by how the window is open they aren't planning to sell the house instead just kicking me out.

"Now let's see how they will cope with being homeless."

Yes I'm the one who signed the lease of the house and the bills well everything. Since they always use my name. I took out my phone and call the contractor.

"Hey...yes I would like to sell the house...yes if two people who claims to own the house you can show them the paper that I was the one who signed the lease."

I hung up and watch my aunt and uncle.

"Let's hope karma hits where it hurts."

My phone rang and I hung up immediately when I saw the contact name. I close my eyes and took a deep breathe so my anger doesn't take over.

"Need to forget about the past and move on."

I went back to Mr. Jeon's house and went to my room. I took off my mask and my hat. I look into the mirror and ran my hand through my hair revealing my forehead.

"This is never going to heal. I wonder if this would make those rich ugly girls faint. Or make them more scare of me that they don't stupidly think of getting me more piss off."

I smirk at that thought and felt a tug on my leg. I look down to see Blackberry. I pick him up and he lick my face.

I chuckle and made my bangs cover my forehead. I put on my hat and sigh.

"Ah now the worse thing would be my real parents showing up in the future."

I went to bed smirking at the exams scores being posted.

I woke up and went to change. I cook breakfast even though they have cooks for that but I cook my lunch, Blackberry's, and for Joonwoo.

I pack up my stuff and was about to walk to school.

"Hey commoner where are going?"

"School where else?"

"Why so early it's only 7:15."

"Because um you're not there. Those annoying girls aren't there and lastly you're not there. Later."

I ran to school with Blackberry on my trail. I went up to the rooftop not before taking a picture of me next to the exam score.

"Ooh I'm so gonna love this. Now that teacher better be prepared. And Jungkook, now which cases should I take him with."

I smirk because this is the most fun I've had my entire life. I took out my spray paint and was about to spray paint the rooftop floor but someone stop me.

"What are you doing?! You're vandalizing school property."

"Relax the chairwoman will let me."

Joonwoo stop me again and I roll my eyes.

"Would you relax it's not like I'm gonna draw what guys have between their legs."

He cover his and I look at him with a really face.

"Okay but this is still wrong!"

"What's wrong is you covering your spot."

He move his hands by his side, face flush with redness. I shook my spray paint can and was about to spray the floor when the door burst open.

"Stop interrupting me! Just let me paint no one is going to get hurt by it."

I look and saw BTS.

"Never mind ignore what I said then."

I spray the floor and someone push me making me mess up. I look to see Jungkook smirking.

"Jungkook you do know I can still make you do anything I want you to do."

His smirk went down and he gulp. I smirk and heard a scream well an annoying one.

I look over the fence well I climbed over then look down.

"Never mind it's just those three annoying girls. Wait what were their names again?"

I felt myself being pulled back in. I look to see Jungkook holding me and everyone else surrounding me.

"You could have die!"

"Do you realize how dangerous that was?!"

"You do realize I've in more death life situation than this. Also how long are you planning to hold me Jungkook?"

His eyes widen and let go. But couldn't hide the fact his face turn pink. I found that cute but that scowl at what I thought.

Rich people aren't cute. They are ugh Blackberry is the definition of cute.

"Oh yeah why do you hate us so much?"

"Do I have to answer that?"

"Wait do you hate me then?"

Joonwoo pointed to himself.

"Of course I do. You're getting to where I hate you less."

"Then why?"

"Because I don't like rich people. You're parents are an exception."

I pointed at Jungkook.

"So let's go class is about to start."

I walk ahead of them to not show my face twisted in sadness and painfulness.

I went to my desk that I put back before class started. Blackberry sat on my desk playing with a ball I brought for him.

Everyone was giving me glances and glares which I ignored. I stared straight at the front twirling my gun around my finger. The teacher finally came in. She look around the classroom and when her eyes landed on me she flinch.

So much fun making people afraid of me. Now how do I make these afraid of me until the end of the school year? Ugh if only I can just throw a part of a dead body at them and show what they've to people. Ooh that gives me a great idea.

I smirk making notes on what to do tomorrow.