Chapter 44

After a couple of days I have fully heal. BTS are on their world tour and I'm bored. Ten and SEVENTEEN went somewhere because of their schedule.

Chunghee and Joon finally and I mean finally are dating if you count locking them in a room together and spilling their crushes on each other. So they've been going on dates a lot. And Joon cut his ponytail he had off and looks better then he did with the ponytail.

The only person I have left is Joonwoo who doesn't have anything busy except going to school with me.

"Hey Sake we need to go to school."

"Yeah yeah I'm coming."

I got out of my room and Rocky grab one of my leg while my little sister grab the other and my little brother around my waist.

"Guys I have to go to school."

"But we want noona/unnie."

"And it would be even better if you play with us."

I chuckle.

"Wait until we get home and Joonwoo and I will make strawberry cheesecake and strawberry cupcake."

"And chocolate too?"

"Yes and chocolate too."

They grin and ran off to Mr. Jeon's office. We went to the car where Mrs. Jeon is driving us to school.

We got to school and went our class. We sat next to each other and started playing around but mostly on me calling him oppa.

"I'm older so you have to."

"Uh no in America they just say each other names."

"Yeah well this is Korea."

I roll my eyes and was going to say something when those three stood in front of us glaring at me.

"So you can't just be satisfy only having Namjoon and now you're cheating."

I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"You and whoever this is."

I roll my eyes and then grab a sharpie.

"Ok first of all he is my brother and secondly his name is Joonwoo."

I cup her face and smirk. I open the cap with my mouth and drew a mustache. I let go making her take out a mirror. She did a high pitch scream making me cover my ears.

"You! You will pay for this."

"Pay for what it's not like you need money to get that off."

She stomp away while I wave at her. I sat down to Joonwoo laughing out loud.

"Man that was hilarious. Oh yeah can I copy your homework? I forgot about it."

I sigh and gave him to copy understanding since all that happen.

6 months later

BTS's tour is ending and they're coming home. My hair grew longer to my ear and I was at the airport waiting along with a bunch of fans.

"Sake I told you not to go ahead of us."

Joonwoo said pushing a stroller with three kids. Blackberry bark and came up to me. I pick him up but he is getting bigger now.

"Dude I'm trying to get us a spot."

Chunghee and Joon came too along with Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. Ten couldn't come because of schedule issue including SEVENTEEN. Stella and Ryan are at home or on a date.