Chapter 12

I look around the table and saw something shining in one of the suspects bag.

Would scissors be big enough to do it? But the wound isn't that deep so...

"Can each of you open the bags you have with you?"

"Why should we let you?"

Why do you have to be a hypocrite?

"Yeah besides the food could have just pass the expiration date."

"And she could have accidentally landed on something sharp."

"Besides why should we show it to a commoner like you."

Freaking hell being a commoner has nothing to do with anything. This is why I hate rich people.

I smirk and can't believe I have to use it. I put on my hat and my mask. I took the badge from my school bag.

"I'm a private detective. And this commoner is on a higher level than you. Please cooperate with me if you don't want to be even more suspected than you already are. As for the five of you, if you don't tell truth to each of my answer I'll cut all of your hair. Shave it bald and make it shine."

They look at me in horror and nodded. But one of them look even more scare than the other four.

I look in each bag and found nothing. Ok I didn't find nothing. I actually did find the murder weapon but I need evidence it was that person.

I glance at BTS and saw Jungkook looking at me wide eyes.

"Y-you're the one I bump into."

"Yeah and so?"

He seem even more shock. But J-Hope and V drag him away. Jin walk up to me surprise.

"Since when were you..."

"Oh that uh since middle school of was it or was it my last year of elementary school. Well I don't remember but I have been a detective for a long time. Seeing these things is an almost everything thing now. The same for doctors when they do surgery. But I need you to keep an eye on them in case they do anything suspicious behind my back."

I look at her food again and the table to find blood on it.

I should have been here to saw what happen.

I look at the chair and everything.

The ambulance came but no one was allow to leave yet.

"Yah why are you still keeping us here?"

"Yeah our friend is dying and you're not letting us see her."

I glare at them.

"I'm not stupid. The entire time you guys haven't shown the least bit grief for her. You instead look at her like stranger. You look at her like it wasn't any of your business. Don't joke with me. What one of you did or in fact all of you did was crime?"

"A-all of us?"

"Yes it was all of you. All of you planned it. I don't know when but each one of you attempted to kill her and make it look like a suicide. Also the weapon is that sewing scissors you have in your bag. There's blood on it."

They look at me crazy when I should be the one to do that.

"Where's the proof?"

"Where's the evidence that we did it?"

I just said it man why are these people so stupid?

"The evidence was in your bags all along. I check through it throughly. As for the food."

I took a spoonful and was about to eat it. When one of them shout.

"Don't eat that!"

She cover her mouth while the others glared at her. I smirk under my mask.

"You five are under arrest for attempt murder."

"You can't arrest us. We have the money to get out."

I pull on one of their collars and flip them onto a table. The table broke and everyone scream.

"The place you're going to, money won't get you out. But what you did just destroy your pride of being a rich person instead you degrade to the lowest class of humans."

They tried to run away but I shot my gun and their pants was stuck to the floor. Police came in which they were late by the way.

I sat down and a police stood in front of me.

"We're taking you in for interrogation too."

"What why me?"

"Come on already punk."

I twisted his arm and flip him. I shove my badge in his face.

"Look I'm a detective you old fart. And don't ever call me a punk again."

I glare at him which made him cower and tremble.

I got up and and pick up Blackberry.

"So now you have seen what I'm capable of. Let's see what lame ideas you have to get me out of this school."

I went home and got Joonwoo as a contact now. He didn't abandon me when he found out more like he still wants to be my friend. He also wants me to teach him how to fight.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello."

"Hey commoner."

"How the hell do you have my phone number?"

"Connections. So come over to my house my dad wants to talk to you."

He hung up and I went up to my room. I search through my closet until I found it.

"Hey Blackberry, we're going to Mr. Jeon's house."

He bark and I tied a leash around him. I got on my skateboard and held on to his leash.

"Ready...set...go!"

He ran and it was so much fun. We made it and I went in.

"Oi Mr. Jeon. I'm here."

I heard a crash and went there. I look and found Jungkook with a girl getting it on.

"Aaaaahhh yah get out!"

The girl scream and tried to cover her body.

"Whatever your body isn't something great to look at. Also you're gonna get STD if you keep it up."

Her eyes widen and rush to put on clothes. She left and he glared at me.

"Yah thanks to you I lost one of my toys."

"Like I care. Now where's your dad?"

He push me against the wall and I look at him blankly.

"Because of you I'm in need of sexual relief. Since you are a girl..."

I sigh and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"There that should get rid of your sexual needs. I'm going to find your dad. Hey Blackberry let's go I don't want you to be infected by a pervert."

I walk away but couldn't find his dad. I sigh and went to their backyard. I lay on the ground and look at the sky. Blackberry lay on top of my face.

"Blackberry my face isn't your pillow."

I move him to my stomach and he bark. I heard rustling next to me. I look to see Jungkook staring at me.

"What?"

"How are you a detective?"

"Long story but I want to help people who have troubles like me. But mostly to make the people who deserve to go to hell pay for their crimes."

"Like who?"

"Lots of people, my teachers before I move to Bangtan High and the teachers at Bangtan High, my schoolmates from elementary school to high school before and after I move to this school, those three ugly girls who says they're the top beauty, and last but not least my birth parents and my parents now."