Chapter 14

Still flashback

We were sitting in front of them and each of them calm while the girl looks like she is getting ready to fake cry because I can see the eye drop bottle in her hand.

If you're going to try and fake cry at least get rid of the evidence.

The guy who was suspicious to me was slightly trembling and a slight trace of fear cross his eyes. Mr. Jeon was interrogating them all together while I had to get out the room. He didn't kick me out it was that nasty lady.

So now I'm going into each of their rooms looking through everything.

"This lady needs some normal undergarments and manners."

Because they were all strings. I look through her room more since I'm gonna trash it later by putting a dead rodent or a dead insect in here.

"Nothing that says she would hold a grudge or something. Oh well now where can I find a dead rat around here to plant it into her pants."

I heard a crash and walk to it. I was in the kitchen and it was that lady again. She was carrying a plate with four cups. The thing that broke was a jar of tea leaves.

"Oh it's you."

She said with so much distaste like I shouldn't be alive.

"Just seeing what that crash was."

I mumble and was about to walk away when I saw her put something in the drink while smirking. She went out and I heard the door close. I got a chair and put it against the counter. I got the jar and the label said it was just tea leaves. I was about to put it back when the corner was peeling off. I peel off the label and my eyes widen.

I ran into the room they were at and look at them panting. They stare at me and I thought of an idea.

I took each cup and dump it on the lady. I stuck my tongue out.

"Ugly ugly meanie lady. Bbbbllleeehhhh."

I put fingers in my mouth and stretch it sticking my tongue.

"You little brat! Ok you are out."

She pick me up by the shirt and walk to the door. Mr. Jeon smirk at me and I smirk back. I then took a deep breathe and spoke in English since none of them understands English well that's what Mr. Jeon said. Except one of them.

"There's poison in the kitchen!"

I look at each of their reaction and notice that guy widen his eyes. I got out of her hold and walk up to him. I grab his collar and stare into his eyes and my eyes widen itself.

"You know something don't you?"

"Yeobo can we talk?"

His eyes were clouded with fear. I put the pieces together real quickly. I then walk up to Mr. Jeon. He look at me and nod.

Mr. Jeon took the guy into his room with me. He lock the door and stared at him.

"You know who murder your parents don't you?"

"N-no I don't what makes you say that."

"Because this little pipsqueak can tell."

He stared at me and I shrug.

"That lady is the murderer isn't she. And she threaten you right?"

He look at me wide eye. Bingo.

"H-how..."

"I can see fear in your eyes when your ugly fiancée talk to you."

He sigh and nodded.

"She threaten to kill my brother too if I told anyone about it. At first she just wanted money for drugs from them but since they rejected her. She decided to kill them. At first I told her no but she did it anyways and that she will my brother but also put the blame on me. Even if I go to jail I don't want my brother to die."

He started crying and I walk up to him.

"Your fiancée will get the worse punishment since she was the mastermind and also the criminal but because you were an assistant you will also have to go to jail. But don't worry your brother won't die."

He look at me and smile. I went to the room and drag the other brother into the room. Mr. Jeon got out and held handcuffs in front of the lady.

"You are under arrest for the murder of-"

"Oh shut up and you don't have evidence that I did it anyways."

I step up and was getting ready to slap her.

"You are also under arrest for attempt murder for these three."

She click her tongue and I walk up and kick her shin. The door busted open to a bunch of police dragging her away and also arresting the guy.

I stop them and smile at the guy.

"Don't worry you won't stay for long. But I will come visit."

He smile and patted my head.

"Thank you little girl."

Flashback end

The guy under me still glared at me while I roll my eyes and forgot.

"Ah I forgot to visit. I'll visit him later."

But wait what happen to her? Oh well I'll find out when I visit later and see how some of them are doing.

"But your brother needs to serve some time in jail for keeping quiet about a crime which makes him seem like an accomplice to the crime even if he was protecting you. Now as for you since you try to pull this stunt of yours you are going to have to end up in jail with your brother."

He glare even harder and I smirk. I took my gun and place it against his forehead. I gave a very cold look where his glare turn to fear.

"Stop getting on my nerves but more importantly your brother will be very disappointed in you for being like this."

I handcuffed him and Mr. Jeon went to bring him to the station. I got my stuff ready with food and also something if I get bored waiting.

"I'm off."

"Where are you going sweetie?"

"To visit a friend from prison."