Chapter 6

Author note

I won't be updating from July 18-22, July 25-29, and August 1-2. I have marching band practice and since I will be in 10th grade this year. So there are new freshman and what my friends told me they are really annoying and they even think they have the right to talk back to a senior. So I will be either stressing from them if they make me run the hill everyday or holding in my anger before I explode at them. Also please why did it have to be him, it's a seventeen S.Coups fanfic for those of you who like seventeen.

I walk around and stop in my track in front of the group of losers wait no students wait...yeah I mean losers.

"Where is the boy?"

I walk past them ignoring a single thing. I put in my earphones putting the music on high but not to the point it'll damage my ears.

My phone buzz. I look at it and started running out the door. I pass BTS my eyes following them as I pass but for a second I saw Jungkook smirk.

I got into the car and was surprise to see Chung Hee.

"Yah why are you here and how did you get here before me?"

"I took the short cut while you took the long way."

"Okay stop fighting kids. Let's go."

Chung Hee blush and slump down. I took out my mask and put it on. I put my puppy on my lap.

"Let me hold him."

"He doesn't like you."

"Yes he does look. Here puppy puppy."

My puppy didn't move an inch and ignore him.

"Told ya so."

"So did you give him a name yet?"

"No can't find a good enough name."

"What?! You should give him a name."

"Like I said I can't."

We started arguing and then the car suddenly stop.

"Stop arguing. Gosh I feel I'm taking care a bunch of 5 year olds."

Chung Hee apologize but I didn't. We made it to the destination which was the police station. We went in and everyone greeted us but some girls were flirting with Joon. Chung Hee got mad of course.

"Yah calm down."

"How can I?"

"Just calm down. Or else you will break their bones."

He sigh and mumble angrily. I walk up to one of the girls. She blush when I got close. I smirk under my mask. I touch her hair.

"You have pretty hair. But such a waste on someone like you."

She pull her hair back and glare at me.

"By the way you should button your shirt you're attracting older males."

Her face flush in embarrassment. Besides there are some very old perverted people staring just saying.

"And to the other girl. If you're after doing it with someone. There are other candidates right here in this room. Him, him, him, and him."

I pointed all to the regular people who aren't police. She huff and left with the click of her heels. I walk to the girl who was still red.

"As for you. You should leave before I do something."

She left and Joon hug me.

"You do have a crush on me don't you?"

I turn to see him grinning widely and Chung Hee mad. I got him off.

"Nope more like for someone else. Besides I only see you as a friend not really."

I walk away and to Mr. Jeon's office. I stretch and sat down on the chair. I patted my stomach. My puppy jump on my lap and curl into a ball.

I need to go on a diet.

They sat down too. We waited and waited until finally the boss/ Mr. Jeon decided to show up now.

"Sorry."

"So what's the important thing you needed to call us?"

"I need you to keep an eye at school. There is someone after my wife and my son."

"Let them get your son. He deserves it."

He came over and smack my head.

"No he doesn't. But keep an eye for who wants to kill them."

I sigh and groan annoyingly.

"You don't want to."

"I hate him. He is a freaking stupid kid who gets mad over something so little."

He smack me again.

"I don't care just keep an eye until you have to go undercover for that mental hospital."

I started mumbling random stuff. I pull my hat down. And my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"You insolent girl! If you don't get back right this instant to cook, I will kill that puppy of yours!"

My aunt hung up and I quickly pack.

"I have to go."

"Where?"

"Home."

I ran out and started running home. I ran into someone really hard to the point I fell.

I bow and help pick up the person's stuff. I gave it back and saw the person. It was Jungkook.

"Thank you..."

"No problem."

I bow once again and continue running. I made it back home and quickly ran into my room. I took the puppy out.

"Ssh don't make any noise. Good boy."

I went out of my room locking it too. I turn around to my aunt and uncle. They hit my head with a book. My uncle pull my collar.

"She told you to be quick not take your time."

He slap me and drop me to the floor. He then step on my left arm that was already injured. I scream and they laugh at my misery.

"This is what you deserve for causing trouble, for being late, for being under our care, for being born!"

He crush my hand even more and left. I was panting and couldn't move it. They came back and started kicking me. I started spitting out blood but they continue until they were satisfy.

I got up and went into my room. Once I close the door and lock it I collapse.

Jungkook POV

It has been a week since that stupid ugly girl hasn't shown up. I even put a red card in her locker but nothing!

But who was that girl I bump into she look pretty hot if you ask me.

Rap Mon Hyung doesn't care about her going against the great golden maknae as well as the rest they find her cool. Which I don't she even went against me and you don't do that to someone like me.

I went to my mom's office/our hangout. I slam the door and ran my hands through my head.

"What is the matter?"

"That little annoying commoner hasn't shown up and I even put a red card."

My mom slam down her stuff making me surprised.

"Take it down now."

"Why should I? You never said anything about me putting a red card before."

"Well I'm saying it now. Take it down. Poor the dear child she has already been through enough. And now she has to deal with an idiot son of mine! Please lord save the dear sweet girl from my arrogant ego idiot son of mine."

I roll my eyes and though of that one thing my mom said.

What did she mean that she had already been through enough?