Chapter 42

Author note
Ok I have this friend not really who says he is supposedly from Japan. When I've known him from the 8th grade. He never told me before. First he said his grandparents are Japanese then he says he can speak Japanese. Because he spoke Japanese when he was young but forgot all of it and is learning more but correcting me when I ask if like is suki. Saying that isn't the correct way to say like in Japanese. But my friends also told me things he said himself which was he was raised by wolves or he and his aunt were in a gun shooting. But his parents know nothing about Japan. Oh he is also black but he starts saying these thing in the middle of 9th grade to now which is 10th grade. Also supposedly his granddad is a Japanese musician. Look I don't know if this is just plain weeaboo but he gets on my nerves because he also dress emo and acts like a know it all. I get if you want to wear black in the summer but long jeans no rips, plus a hoodie or a jacket for marching band practice? I'm sorry for this but he gets on my nerves.
Also sorry for updating late. I am doing bad in biology so I am trying to bring my grade up. I was also sick for the past week and the book facts about me is out. If you want to know more about me you can read there. I am really sorry for updating late though.

-----------------------------------------------------

I beat up every person coming our way and just wanted to go home.

"Hey where is the exit?"

"I gotta pee."

"I'm hungry."

I am dealing with people who need to understand what situation they were in. Ugh I should have let them die.

I found the exit and practically push them in front of me.

I felt something against my head and slightly turn to see the gang leader.

"Well well if it isn't the hero."

"Hero my butt. Now get that gun away from my face or you'll regret it."

"Um I have the upper hand right now so-"

I swung my hand to his face and duck before he press the trigger. I got my gun and pointed to his feet.

I ran out the door and smirk.

"Bye bye now."

He tried to run but his feet were stuck to the ground so he couldn't leave. But he shot my arm. I held my arm and saw SEVENTEEN looking at me in shock.

"Sake!"

I shook my head so they won't come any closer. I pointed my gun and shot many times. Tranquilizer quarts with fake blood to seem like I shot him with bullets. He fell to the ground and I push them to walk.

We made it back to the hospital but before we went in I stop them.

"Do not tell your four friends in there that I help you. Got it?"

"Why can't we?"

"Because I don't like people being in debt to me. Also it would be creepy if they did something nice after all they've done so far."

I push them in and went to the room with everyone else. I open the door to immediately get smack in the head.

"I can't believe I let you. See you got yourself injure again. Ugh my wife is coming to kill me. You should-"

"Shut up already! I know gosh just ground me or take my phone away."

"Even if I did you wouldn't listen and would sneak off."

I shrug and saw Jin wrapping my arm in bandages.

"So did my parents come by?"

Mr. Jeon sigh meaning yes. I roll my eyes.

We went back home and I lay on the couch to be lay by three little kids and a puppy.

"Noona can we sleep with you?"

"Noona I want food."

"Noona I'm bored."

Blackberry bark and lick my face. Then the weight was lifted off me making me realize they took them off. Namjoon sat next to me and intertwine our hands rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"You okay?"

"Tired and annoyed. Those idiots wouldn't shut up and were acting like they weren't even kidnap."

He chuckle and move my head to his lap. He lean down to my ear.

"We have to go to school."

I groan and I felt Jungkook tapping my leg.

"Let's go. Those girls are annoying me thinking my phone number is yours."

I roll my eyes and remember.

"Oh because when they ask for mine I gave them yours instead."

He groan and I took his phone. I flip through my pictures and send one to his. I send them to the girls and put I will do the same so stop.

I handed his phone back and he raised an eyebrow.

"Really? But thanks."

It was one of the dead bodies I came across on my case and trust me that picture isn't pleasant at night or in the day to see.

"You could have block them and I know a way to block them if they try using a different phone."

He nodded and I got up. Namjoon got up too and wrap his around my waist.

"You sure you can go."

"Yeah besides I can't always stay at home. Oh also after school ends, can you come with me so I can get that new Kamen Rider pushy."

He chuckle and kiss my forehead.

"Sure."

We went to school and people stared at us well I am bald now but it'll grow back. Two after that message they look so scare and I want to scare them more.

I started being too hyper and started running around shooting near people's faces. I then stop and started yelling.

"If any of you tried to mess with me again or your family there will be many consequences that will including things happening to your family! Yeah I know the illegal things you people do so if you don't want me to report or arrest you! STAY THE HELL AWAY!"

They nodded and ran off. Blackberry and Rocky ran up to me also my siblings. They hug my legs and we went to the chairwoman's office.

"So do I still have to go to school?"

"Technically you don't but I know what you do and I want to get out more and not in those cases."

Mrs. Jeon told me and I groan. She chuckle and then remember something.

"Your parents came by and wanted their kids back but my husband is filing a lawsuit."

I look up confuse.

"Why?"

"Actually he has gotten a lot of things on them. And we are sure this will put them jail for life even your aunt and uncle. So we decided for you guys to join our family."

Joonwoo came over and sat down looking shock.

"Thank you but this is too fast."

"Nonsense. Besides we've known how you've been treated. So we welcome you to our family."

"So Jungkook is going to be my brother?!"

Jungkook glared at me.

"Why did you say that as a bad thing?"

"Your little toys are annoying and there are going to be three kids living with us from now on."

He roll his eyes. Mrs. Jeon put her hand on top of mine.

"The trial is next week and you will come as a witness."

A week later

My hair grew a little and I'm wearing a cap cause I look weird. We are here and a lot has surprisingly happen in a week. SEVENTEEN came too because they said they have something they want to say about them.

I took a breathe and sigh.

"Let's get this over with."