Chapter 32

My face was getting redder by the second and Namjoon finally got off after a minute. His face was also flushed like mine and the only thing in my head was the kiss.

What is wrong with me? Why did I like it? Why is my heart beating fast? Am I sick? What is happening to me?

Namjoon rub the back of his neck and the guys had smirks on their faces. Rocky climb on my lap and pointed at his face.

"Kiss too. I want kiss."

My face flush again and I kiss his cheek. He smile and kiss mine in return.

Namjoon POV

Omg omg I kiss Sake. I look over to the guys giving me a smirk.

Oh they are dead.

I look over at that Ten guy. He watch Sake as her face was red then he glance over at me. He would switch from Sake and me. Then he gave a smirk and wiggle his eyebrows.

I glared at him and then heard a phone ring. I look over to see Sake answering it.

"Hello?...wait why me?...uh I'm 18 and I-...you are an idiot you know that...fine I'll go but if any of your workers try to interfere I'm putting the blame on them."

She hung up and Blackberry went on her lap. She gave a creepy smile and then frown.

"Take me to the nearest hospital. I have to do a surgery."

We arrive at the hospital and when we got her on the wheelchair she rushed in making us look speechless. We ran in after getting Rocky and Blackberry. She was on her feet and wearing the surgeon's outfit.

"Show them the way to watch."

She limp into the door. A nurse lead us to somewhere. We were above the operation and Sake look stress and piss.

Then we saw her yelling at the people who then turn gloomy.

"Sake's at it again."

We look back to see Chunghee and Joon.

"Yo."

"When were you guys here?"

"A while ago when we saw Sake leaving."

"I guess she's yelling at the nurses and doctors again."

I look at them confuse because I didn't see anything wrong. Chunghee spoke first.

"Oh I guess you guys wouldn't understand. At this hospital most of the employees don't take it seriously even knowing a person's life is in their hand."

Joon leaned on Chunghee and spoke.

"Most of them don't even do right procedure all they check is if they have the equipment and if the blood is the same as the patient."

"So it isn't a surprise someone got worried because some idiots were assigned to do surgery."

"But let's hope they don't interfere because they got scold for being wrong."

I look back to see her limping everywhere do all the work. She then pointed at them and started yelling. We couldn't hear very well but it seem to make those people mad.

She then went to work focus on whatever this is.

"Ah she's finding the tumor stuck in the brain."

"Not just a tumor but also a bullet in his shoulder. It's a surprise the person hasn't died since from the paper he loss a big amount of blood."