Chapter 22

Author note
Sorry for updating late. Busy with homework (which is honors but our teacher supposedly says it's what ap is doing and if we're in ap then we do this homework even though we aren't we still do it) and band practice because there is a band contest today. It is a competition between other bands. We have to do good and not mess up. So wish me luck because I am really nervous.

Jungkook POV

Even though Sake says she will be friends with us. It doesn't feel like that. It still seems like she is planning to kill us anytime but the difference is her guard around lessen.

Before she would always keep a certain distance from us but now it seems like she is trying. I remember what my dad said before.

You have to get her to fully trust you to know what deep scars she hides. But if you break that trust there might never be a way to fix it.

I smile at how she look excited to create this school into a haunted school.

"Jungkook come on. I need you help."

She took my hand dragging me to wherever she was going making me blush.

"Can you hang up this chopped off head for me?"

She gave me the head making me drop it immediately.

"Thanks you made it even creepier looking. This better make them pee their pants."

"Why do you want to do this so badly?"

"Because they get on my nerves. Their attitudes are so rude acting like they are the one who build Korea. But it isn't just this school who needs a punishment from me in fact almost everyone on this planet needs an actual lesson that will make them less stupid. But that's never going to happen."

She tighten her hold on me making me flinch. She notice and loosen.

"Sorry."

"It's alright."

I took her hat off and ruffle her hair. She stare at me in shock and turned to a glare. She took back her hat and put it back on.

"Never take it off."

She also took her gun back and smile.

"Oh yeah how come you look scare if I held your gun?"

"Because this isn't a regular gun. You would have kill yourself if you press any wrong buttons. And I would be responsible for your death."

She mumble the last part and I ignore that. Because I don't want to die.

"Sake why did you move in with us?"

She look at me and shook her head.

"My parents who are my aunt and uncle kick me out. But I don't care."

"Why?"

She look at me making me panic.

"Not that it's important."

"It's fine. But just know that I don't have any parents. That's all."

I nodded slowly seeing anger in her eyes. We met up with the guys and finish covering the whole school.

"Now it is complete. You guys can leave. I'm booby trapping this place."

That nurse put his hand on her shoulder stopping her.

"This is already enough to scare those idiots sh*tless."

"But it's not fun if it doesn't get messy."