t w o

"Dallas, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Bang. Another punch to the stomach. "You are going to be quiet and be a good person to me" "NEVER" As I felt another kick towards my back. I shrieked in pain as I am feeling the sharp knife cutting my skin. "Dallas please....please!" "SHUT UP" Another punch to the face. I screamed to the top of my lungs. Someone please help me. 

I wake up having deep hard breaths. My head is lightheaded, I felt so dizzy. I look over at the clock. 2:40 am. I need to sleep. I need to stop having these memories. I lay back and fell asleep. 

___

Beep. Beep. I groan. I really don't want to go to school today. I roll over and turn the alarm off. I rub my eyes and start to get ready for school. I try to remember something but what?? Crap! SCHOOL SUPPLIES! I get up from my bed & go to my father's bedroom. "Hey dad, can we go and get some school supplies please?" "Sure, we can skip school today and get school supplies" "Awesome" Yes! No school today. 

I gather a outfit together and did the usual routine every single day. Thank god, I don't have to go to school today. I don't have to deal with Austin, although when you really think about why should I have to deal with him anyways??! It's not like he knows that I have feelings for him. Besides he has that girl named Kira so everything is good in life (not really!). I start gathering my things until I see my songbook again. I decided to look inside it this one time and see how many songs I wrote along the way. Page by page, I see all my emotions just flowing out of me. My life has been tough these last couple of years. My parents got divorced and I thought I had a amazing boyfriend but turns out he was just a abuser. I find a empty page and began writing out how I feel. Already I can feel that feeling I had when i was 13. 

"Ally! Come on sweetie! We're about to leave!" As I can hear my father all the way into my room. "Coming!" I close my songbook and put it back where I always put it, on the top of my lamp stand next to my guitar when I got when I was 10. I go downstairs to meet my dad. "You ready?" "Yep but can we stop by to get some breakfast burritos?" "Of course" I smiled. Me and him start walking out, I get in the passager seat. He starts the car & I put my seatbelt on. He pulls out. I hear a thundering sound. Great, it's raining. As we are driving, I can see the tiny droplets hitting on the rooftop of the car. Honestly, whenever I'm upset or confused about how I really feel. I like seeing the raindrops dropping on my window sometimes. But also sometimes the rain makes me sad, the way it looks, the way it affects your mood. Just everything about the rain can change everything about you every day. I look and all I can think about is Dallas abusing me. 

"Ally...are you okay?" I was too focused on the horrible illusions. "Ally?" I can't get out of the trance. It's sucking me in. I can't get out. It won't go away. "ALLY!" "What??! Yes!" I look back at my father with fear and horror in my eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine" I look back at the window. Trying to get rid of these horrible illusions. I close my eyes and just trying to feel better. 

"Ally....sweetie....Ally" I wake up with my face being wet. "Are we here?" I instantly wipe the tears so my dad won't be concerned that I'm crying. "Yes. We are here. Are you sure that you want to do this cause we can do this another time" "No. I'm fine, I want to do this" "Okay" I get out of the car and start walking inside. "How about we separate to make the shopping more easier" "Okay. I will call you when we are about to check-out" "Okay" I start going down the ales and picking out some school supplies. Out of the blue, I see Austin with Kira. Seriously?! Is he following me or something?! I went to another ale so I can get away from Austin. But then. "Ah!" I ran into Austin again. This whole "me into running into Austin" needs to stop. I fell to the ground. "Oh I'm so sorry" He reaches his hand out. I don't need him. I have two feet, I can get up by myself. I stand up. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" "I'm really am sorry" "Look, I'm fine" "Umm...okay. I was just asking, no need to be upset" "Thank you" "You're welcome" I look over his shoulder and I see Kira being jealous. "Look, I gotta go" I walked away from him. "Wait! What's your name?" I turned around to face him. "Ally" He smiles. I couldn't help but smile back. 

I go to another ale and pick out some more school supplies. That moment couldn't get out of my head. That's all I can think about. His smile, his amazing brown eyes. The way he can make you smile without even trying. All I can think about is that cute blonde. I hear my phone ringing, it must be my father. "Hello?" "Hey sweetie, I'm ready to checkout" "Okay, I'm on my way" I go to find my father, with the basket of school supplies. I find my father standing there with his basket of school supplies. "Hey sweetie, all good you found some school supplies" "Yep" My father looked at me with that look. "What?" "Are you okay?" "Why wouldn't I be?!" He smiles. I smile back. After we get out of the store, we went out to get some food. We both got some breakfast burritos and then we went home. 

My father stops the car, I gather the bags with the school supplies. "Hey dad, I'm going to organize my school supplies" "Okay, sweetie" I went upstairs and scatter all the school supplies on my bed. Then I start putting everything together. I'm actually really happy that I'm going to school tomorrow. Honestly, I want to go to sleep right now. I get in the shower and start washing up. I start thinking about Austin again and that moment we had back at the store. My feelings about him start coming back. I start smiling again. I get out. I did my bathroom routine. 

I start changing into pjs and brushing my hair, putting it into a ponytail. I turn my lights off and get in my bed dreaming on what could happen tomorrow. 

___ 

A/n: I know it took so long for me to write down more chapters but don't worry more chapters are going to come asap. 

Thanks guys! 😉