f i f t e e n

Los Angeles, California

I lay in the back of the tour bus, exhausted from last night. It was 1 in the morning, I couldn't sleep which was weird because the nightmares that were in my head of Dallas were gone, but now they seem to appear again.

"DALLAS STOP IT! LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!" He couldn't hear me, what's going on with me? Am I in a dream or is this a illusion? "SHUT UP!" Another hit to my face, the burns were even more painful. I couldn't get out of this so called nightmare, it was like I was sucked in.

"ALLY! ALLY! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I felt someone tapping my shoulder. "ALLY!"
I wake up instantly to see who was calling my name. "Yes? What?" I rub my eyes to see clearly.

It was Austin. "You had a bad dream?" I put my hand over my chest, my heart was beating. Hard. "Y-Yeah. But it doesn't matter, no matter what, the nightmares won't go away." Austin was concerned.

"Was it about Dallas?" I nodded my head yes. "Yeah. It was. He was hitting me again." I see Austin getting angry, his hands turned into fists. "He shouldn't be hitting you! He doesn't deserve you. You are beautiful, and any guy who is nice to you would be lucky to have you"

I smiled. Sparks start flying again. "Thanks Austin, you're so sweet." He smiles. "You should go back to sleep before we have to get up for your tour" He nodded his head, and walked off.

***
I wake up my eyelids, I get out of bed since I am hungry. I see Austin standing there eating cereal. "Morning Ally" he whispers. "Morning. Why are you up so early?" I said confused, usually people sleep in before they have to go on stage. But for me. I always been a early bird because of Dallas. "I just wanted to get up early, that's all. Why are you up?" He said questioning me.

"I always been a early bird since being in a relationship with Dallas." I sit across him at the table.

"Oh. I'm sorry that you had to go through that." He looked upset. For me. "Austin, it's okay. It means a lot that you care" he shows a broad smile.

"Do you want to see what songs you want to sing?" I said excitedly. Hey I'm excited for his tour. "What songs do you got?" I showed him a couple of pages. "That can work." I smiled.

I hear footsteps, I immediately got up to my feet. It was Trish. "Wow! Take it easy, Ally! It's just me" she said surprised. "I'm sorry Trish, I'm just a little jumpy today." I sit back trying to calm down. That nightmare really got me.

***
2:00 pm
Austin, Trish, Dez and I all stand backstage. "Good luck Austin" Trish said. "You will do great!" Dez said. "Thanks guys!" Trisha and Dez went into the crowd. But it was just Austin and I standing together backstage.

"You will do awesome Austin. I have faith in you" with every word that was true. "Thanks Ally" he comes to me, wraps his arms around my body. Holding me again. "I'm always going to need you Ally" he said. I smiled. "Me too"

He lets go, going upstairs towards the stage. I went back to Trish and Dez. Millions of fans were jumping, screaming, shouting, just being all crazy. "Ladies and gentleman, give it up for Austin moon!" He comes out all excited, and happy. "Hello, California. This song was written by my partner Ally Dawson. Let's get this started"

Austin's dancers comes out, beginning to dance. While Austin starts singing, and being all happy on that stage. Then I realized something. I look at him. He's the reason why I am happy. He's the reason why I'm not destroying myself. He's the reason for everything. He's my light. He's the one.

I smiled at him, continuing to get all pumped up. I start clapping, jumping, really getting into it like everybody else. You're the one Austin. You're the one.

****
I met him backstage so does Trish and Dez. "That was awesome Austin! You killed it out there!" I said. "That was something they will never forget!" Trish said. "Super cool!" Dez said. "Thanks guys! That was so awesome being up, maybe Ally you can be up there and feel the same feeling" he said excitedly. "Yeah, but you know why" I said with a fake smile. I wish I can just go up there and be me!

***
Later that night.
It was 8:00 at night, I start twisting and turning. "No! Leave me alone Dallas! Get away from me!" Then I sat up, and screamed.

Austin comes immediately. I look at him. "It's okay. I had a bad dream." He climbs up on my bed. Putting his arms around me to make me feel safe. "Thank you" I whispered. "Always" then my heart skipped a beat. I slowly dozed off. Feeling no more pain. Feeling no more anger. Just safe. Safe and sound.

***
A/N: would you guys like if I deleted this story since I know it sucks! Nah! Btw, I'm bringing Elliot in the next chapter. Gavin later. Let's see if Auslly will be a couple. Let's see if Austin finally made a decision.