n i n e

Watching my father being this way is destroying me. He looks so broken, looking pale as a ghost. The doctor opens the door. "Miss Dawson, I'm sorry to disturb you, but we need to check on your father, so can you please sit in the waiting room?" "What happened to him?" "Miss Dawson, please wait in the waiting room and we will be with you shortly" "No! Tell me what happened to my father" "Derek" Derek? Who the heck is Derek? "Please take Miss Dawson" He grips my arm. "Get off of me!" "Stop. No. Get off of me. Leave me alone!" Then everything turned black. 

***

I wasn't waking up, am I unconscious? How did I get knock out? What are they doing to my dad? My eyelids finally open, I search around to see where I am. I look around, I see parents, children playing with the toys, elderly. Am I in the waiting room? But what did they knock me out with? All of sudden, my text tone going off. I grab my phone out of coat's pocket. 

Trish. 

Hey Ally. Are you okay? 

I-I'm f-fine, just a little dizzy. But you don't have to worry. I'm okay. 

Ally, by the way you are texting me sounds like you're not. 

Trish, I'm okay. I promise. I gtg. I'll text you later. 

Ok bye. 

I rub my eyes cause I can barely see. I try to get up, I start walking down the halls but everything is blurry, all I want to do is close my eyes but I have to know if my father is okay or not. I use my fingers for directions. I blink my eyes a couple of times but still everything is blurry. Then I see blurry figures. Either I am in a dream or this is actually reality. I can barely see their faces, but the sounds I can put together, they sound like doctors and nurses. Then I see one figure coming towards me. I start to panic but I don't know where to go. I start running but I can barely see a thing so I have no idea where I'm going. Then I feel someone grabbing my arm. "Let me go!" My eyes start to close deeper and deeper. 

***

  Where am I now? What is happening to me? Why am I like this? "Austin, help me, I don't know what's going on. What do I do? Tell me what to do" "Ally, everything is going to be okay. I'm always here for you. Just calm down, I won't let anything happen to you. Come here" I wrap my arms around him, feeling safe and secure into his arms. 

I wake instantly, I look around, Austin wasn't there, it was just a dream. Where am I? I scan my eyes all around, I'm in my own hospital room but why? I look over, I see a cup of water. I touch the cup feeling the icy, cooling water touching my fingertips. I take a sip feeling that icy, refreshing taste in my mouth. I touch my head, it was hot like the sun burning. I see a button. It reads: Press button for assistance. I press it because I need to know what happened to me, but most importantly my dad. The nurse enters. "Hi, Ally. How can I help you?" "Yeah..um..what happened to me?" "Oh sweetie, you passed out" "How? How did I passed out?" "You were light headed, really dizzy" "I remember being in my father's room. How did I get out?" "Do you remember Derek?" Who's Derek? "No. Not really, who is he?" "Sweetie, he is one of the doctors" "Umm...okay...did he give me something to knock me out?" "A pill. A sleeping pill" 

"So he made me go to sleep?" "Yes dear, but then you woke up the first time, you try to find your dad" "What happened to him!" She hesitate. "Then you passed out and here we are" "You didn't answer my question. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAD!" "I'm so sorry Ally" She leaves. Wait! What does she mean? I get out of my bed, and start walking to my father's room. I enter. 

I see my mom, Austin, Trish and Dez. What are they doing here? "Guys?" Austin comes to me. "Ally, you father-" "No, No he's not" "Ally-" "No, Austin. He's okay, right? Tell me that he is okay" He wraps his arms around me. Tears flow down my eyes. I pull away from him, runs out of the room. Tears kept flowing down. He can't be dead. He just can't! I go outside feeling the cold on my skin making me cry even harder. My dad is gone. Saying those words make my chest hurt. 

I hear footsteps coming from behind. "Ally" I turn around, it was my mother. She puts her arms out, I run to her, and hugging her tight, crying, breaking. I just can't believe he's gone. It feels like the world is just falling, and it keeps falling, it won't stop, it's just falling and falling. I can feel my mother's hand stroking my hair, I missed her so much. I pull away from her. 

"Mom, I'm sorry for leaving you back In California. It's just that Dallas kept hitting me, and I couldn't take it anymore so I left including you. Mom, please stay here with me. You love Miami again plus you already did your African tour right?" She didn't say anything. "Mom?" "Ally, my boss just told me that my African tour starts tomorrow so I'm leaving today. I'm sorry sweetie" I was breathless, the one person I need in my life is leaving me. "Mom, you can't just leave. My father is gone, and now you are telling me this, do you know how much this is affecting me right now?" "Sweetie, I know. But this can be good for the both of us" "Mom, please for me" My eyes start watering up. I really need you. "Okay sweetie, I will stay here" I smile with so much joy. I hug her so tight. "Thank you, thank you so much mom" "You're welcome sweetie" I pull away.

My whole world is going to change forever. I hope my life will get better because without my father, I don't know if I can live or not. "Ally, are you okay?" I turn around, I see Trish, Austin and Dez? What is Dez doing here? "Yeah, I'm okay. Not really. "What can we do to help you out?" I smile because Austin cares so much about me. "You are already are" "What do you mean?" Dez was confused. "You are caring" "Ohh" "We should hang out today, come on Ally. You'll love it! We can do whatever you want" Trish smiles. "I just want to hang out with you guys" "How about we go to the carnival" "That sounds awesome" "When?" "How about tomorrow?" "Perfect" 

Austin, Trish, and Dez all hugged me which I really need. This is beginning of a new friendship for all of us. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WHATTT! 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! CRAZY! 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY! YOU GUYS ARE SOOO AWESOME!!! 

KEEP VOTING, READING, COMMENTING, EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE MY STORY GET TO THE TOP! 

THANKS GUYS! 

XOXO FIONA (FIFI)