t w e n t y - t w o

10:30 pm. I got up, stretching my legs out and arms. I immediately text Austin.

Ally: Hey Austin. Ready for our hangout?

He didn't reply back, must be asleep. I went to my closet to pick out a outfit for today. Dark blue Miami sweatshirt, skinny blue jeans, and grey conserves. I went to my dresser, putting makeup on my face, powder on my cheeks and the top of my forehead.
I grab the red lipstick, putting it on my lips. Immediately a ding from my phone rang.

Austin: Good morning Ally, sorry that I didn't reply, I was asleep. But yes, I am ready for our date!

Wait a minute?! A date?! We never confirmed that we were a couple, so what are we?
I went downstairs, heading to the front door. Excited as ever. Ally, be cool!

------

Austin's Pov

Today I am going to ask Ally if she wants to be my girlfriend, but how am I going to break it to Kira. I mean she is a great girl and all, but honestly the spark between us is over, and she has been getting on my nerves.

I grab my phone. "Here we go."

Austin: Hey Kira. We need to talk! I don't want to date you anymore, I'm sorry but I feel like the spark between us is gone.

She immediately replies back.

Kira: Whatever Austin, I know you like that little princess over there. So I hope you get what you deserve.

My blood went up high, Ally is not a princess. She is a strong warrior, a best friend, the girl who stole my heart from the first day I saw her.

I put back my phone inside my pocket, getting ready to meet up to Ally.

----

Knock. Knock.

"Be there in a minute!" As I hear Austin scream from two rooms.

"Hey Ally." I turn around to see who called my name ; it was Elliot. How did he know that this is where Austin lived. "Elliot, w-what are you doing here?"

"I need you to come with me for a quick second." Why Elliot? What are you up to?

"No thanks. I'm fine." I look away from him, still waiting for Austin.

Then all of a sudden, Elliot grabbed me ; putting his arms around my neck, over my mouth so no one can hear me. "Let me GO!" I muttered trying to break free.

"I'm sorry Ally, I have to do this!" I tried so hard to call Austin, to get his attention. But it wasn't working, then he dragged me all the way to the backyard. I finally break free.
My fist hit him; I ran away from him but he caught up to me ; tackled me down. He was on top of me; I wanted to punch him really hard.

"Elliot! Let me go! What is this about?"

"Just shut up, this guy named Dallas said if I bring you back to him; he will pay me"

The minute I heard that name; chills went down my spine; my heart starts beating. Fast. "Elliot, do you think you can trust Dallas; he is going to disappoint you"

"Just shut up! Or I will have to take this into deeper consequences" then he reaches for his back pocket; taking out a sharp butter knife. My eyes immediately lit up with so much fear; so much terror. The screams couldn't get out. The words wouldn't reach my mouth.