f i v e

So far, my dad has been okay for the most part. I been staying over at the hospital for a couple of days until my dad gets better. I wake up, I look around, Austin is sitting there sleeping. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I look at my phone. 5:40am. There is no way I can fall asleep now. 

I get out of the room to get some food cause I am soo hungry. I put my $5 bill in the vending machine and push the button. Yes! Food! I unwrap the paper and start chowing down the granola bar. Then out of the blue, I hear my phone ring. I grabbed it out of my back pocket. 

Trish. 

Hey Ally. How is your dad doing? 

He's okay. Thank you for wondering. 

Anytime, do you want to come over?

Actually, that would be nice, yes. 

On my way! 

I put my phone away and just stand here eating my granola bar until I hear footsteps. 

I look around the corner and it was Kira. What was she doing here? Why did Austin invited her? 

She turns around and we meet face to face, eye to eye. "Hello Ally" I ignored her because she has no right to be here, first of all, she doesn't really know me at all AND if she is trying to get me jealous, it's not going to work. 

"Hey" She gave me that look, seriously Kira not the time. "Do you know where Austin is?" "Yeah, he is in my father's room asleep" She gave me that look again. OKAY CAN YOU JUST LEAVE! "Thanks" This time I gave her that look. "No problem" She leaves. Finally.  I see Trish coming down the hallways. "Hey Ally, how's your father?" "He's alright but Kira is here" She gave that confused look. "Why is Kira here?" "Probably to make me jealous, cause I know she doesn't care about my father which is cruel" "So cruel. So what should we do?" "What do you mean "we" "Ally, Don't you wanna get revenge?" "No. She didn't do anything so why should revenge be in this" "Okay, but when you need to get revenge on her, just tell me" "I always do" I hear footsteps again, please don't be Kira. 

I turn around and it was Austin, thank god! "Hey Ally, what are you doing out here?" "I got really hungry so I needed food" "Oh okay" Austin looks at Trish and Trish looks Austin. "Sup, I'm Austin" "Yeah, I know who you are" "Oh, how?" "We are in Gym together and you hang out with that red orange kid" "Oh you mean Dez, yeah he's awesome" I chimed into the conservation. "I met Dez in English, he's alright" "Maybe we can all hang out together" "Maybe" Trish brings up a different topic which I really didn't want to talk about but it's out so what can you do? 

"So...Austin, any particular reason why Kira is here?" He raised his eyebrow and gave that "I don't know what are you talking about" facial expression. "I didn't invite her, ever since I been with Ally, I haven't really texted her" "Well why not?' Kira jumps in. Hellooo Drama. "Kira, what are you doing here?" "Answer my question first. Why haven't you been texting me? Is it because you have feelings for little miss Ally Dawson" I can feel my anger is about to explode. I really really want her to leave like RIGHT NOW! "Kira, leave Ally out of this, she didn't do anything wrong so why are you bring her up?" "You still haven't answered my question" "Fine, the reason I haven't been texting you is because I been supporting Ally with her dad and Ally and I are making songs together" "Oh that's so sweet" She pushes through Austin and looked at me squared in the eye. "You better leave Austin alone" I literally want to punch her. My hands turned into balls of fist shaking. She leaves and goes back to Austin. "Bye Austin" She finally leaves. Trish can see the fire into my eyes, the way I'm feeling right now. She puts her hands on me to cool me down. "I'm so proud of you" I nodded. Austin comes to me. "I'm really sorry Ally, I didn't know she will act like that" I didn't say anything to him, I just left. "Ally!" He follows me. Leave me alone Austin.