t e n

Today I'm going to have fun, I'm not going to be sad or anything. I gather my stuff to meet up at Trish's house. I exit out of my room, and I go to my father's room, just being in here makes me cry. It's not going to be same without him. I close the door, and went downstairs. 

I exit out of my house, off to Trish's house. I put my headphones on to get some stuff on my mind. I reach Trish's house. Today is going to be awesome! Knock, knock. I can hear Trish's footsteps from outside the door. "Hey Ally, come in" "Thanks" I enter. "Where's Austin and Dez?" "They are coming, I can text them" "Okay" by the sound of my voice, Trish knew what I am feeling. "Ally, I know you were thinking about your father" "I don't want to talk about it" "Okay" I look over at Trish's phone. "They say they are coming in 5 minutes" "Okay" I stand there awkwardly while Trish is probably on Twitter or Instagram. I hear knocks on the door. "Come in guys!" "Hey Trish, hey Ally" Austin comes in with a gift bag? "Austin, why do you have a gift bag, it's nobody's birthday" Trish was confused so was I. "This is for Ally" I was surprised. "Me?" He walks towards me. "Yeah, I just wanted to give you something because you been sad yesterday, and I just wanted to give you something to make you happy, and to forget about you know" 

I smile. "Thank you Austin" I hugged him. He is a true best friend. "Open it, open it, open it, open it" I can tell that Dez was excited. "It's a necklace, and it has a music note on it. Thanks Austin" I hugged him again, he hugs back, but more like holding me. We pull away. "Wait, we are doing gifts now" I look at Trish. "It's okay Trish, I know how much you care" She smiles. "I got you something too Ally" I wonder what that can be. "Here" "It's a zalien movie, umm..thank you Dez" "You're welcome" "You guys ready to go to carnival" "Yeah, let's do this!" We all exit. 

I smiled, I think I'm finally seeing things clearer now. I sit in the passage seat, Austin sits in the driver's seat. Trish sits on the left back seat, and Dez sits on the right back seat. Austin turns the engine on, I can the vibration of the engine roaring. "What do you guys want to listen to?" "It doesn't really matter to me" "I got one" I look over, I see Trish scrolling her phone to pick a song. "How about this one?" "I dig it!" Austin puts his cord to Trish's phone. "I love this song! Great pick Trish!" I start wiggling my arms, doing the stupidest moves. "Can't stop the feeling!" I start singing along, it was all quiet but I didn't noticed until I look over at Austin, he is looking at me with those big brown eyes. "What?" "Ally, you have a beautiful voice" "Thanks Austin, but I just get so nervous when I sing in front of people, like it feels like the whole world is watching, your hands and feet start to get a tingle, you break into a sweat, you start having panic attacks like the walls are closing to me, the walls are closing to me, I can't breathe, I can't breathe" 

I start panicking. "Ally, calm down. Deep breaths" Austin puts his hand on my shoulder. My heart starts slowing down. "I'm okay. Sorry Trish" I look over, Trish was asleep. Typical Trish. I see Dez on his tablet probably watching a Zalien movies. "Hey Austin, are Zalien movies even good?" "What?! They are the best! I personally love Zailen 8 my brains" "Sounds stupid. Sorry" "Okay, miss you think Zalien movies are stupid, on Halloween we are going to go to the movies just me and you, and we are going to watch a Zalien movie" "Fine, if we do what I wanna do" By the facial expression he showed looks scared. "Which is what?" "I always want to go to New York. What do you say?" "Absolutely! I would love to go to New York with you!" "I guess that's a deal then" "Yes it is" I held his hand, electricity ran through my body like lightning. I let go, I turned my head to see the beautiful nature. Miami in fall is incredibly beautiful. 

We made to the carnival, seeing all the fall theme decorations make me get into the fall spirit. The wind starts picking up, I put my Mariano High sweat shirt on. We go to the ticket booth, paid for our tickets, fun here we come. "Alright, what ride should we do first?" "How about the tub of terror?" "Okay" We get in. I sit next to Austin, Trish sits next to Austin, and Trish sits next to Dez, Dez sits next to me. The ride starts spinning and spinning, I start laughing, this is so much fun! 

"I'm getting dizzy" Trish laughs. "Whoa" I laughed. Couple of minutes later, we get off feeling like we all were about to throw up. "What next?" "How about the squirting game? I'm going to beat you guys so bad" "We'll see about that" Trish and Austin starts playing the game while Dez and I watch. "Hey Ally, so can I ask you something?" "Of course" "Do you think I can make as a director? Being a director is a dream I always had when I was a kid" "Dez, I think you can be anything you want if you put your mind to it" He starts trying to put your mind to it. "Dez, you don't actually put your mind to it" "YES! I WIN!" Trish starts doing her victory dance. "Told ya" Austin smiles. "Good job Trish!" She smiles. We start walking to find another fun thing we can do. 

"Hey look a photo booth, let's take some pictures to capture this day" "Alright" Dez starts taking pictures OF the photo booth. "Dez, not the photo booth. Us in the photo booth, come on" We all squeeze in trying to take perfect pictures but most of them came out silly, but one was perfect. 

I get the stack row of pictured from the slot, I smiled. "Awesome pictures guys!" "Let's do more rides" "Alright, Austin you pick" "Alright how about the Roller Coaster of Terror" "Sounds fun" We start walking towards the ride. I love you guys! I'm so grateful to have you guys in my life. 

"Ally, you coming!" "Yes!" I start catching up to them. Maybe my life isn't going to be so bad. 

I can feel my heart rebuilding. Maybe my life has a second chance after all.