e i g h t

It's been 2 weeks since my dad has been in the hospital. But now he can finally come home. I can feel the sun shining against my skin, I felt so warm. I smile in my sleep thinking about the times I hang out with Austin. That wonderful song we did. I open my eyelids to see the beautiful world. I sit up and stretch my body, beep. 

Austin. 

Good morning Ally. 

I smile and replied with a smiley face cause who doesn't love a smiley face. 

Good morning :) 

Wanna meet up?

Sure. 

See you soon. 

See you soon. 

I put my phone down on my nightstand and start to get ready. I go to my closet and picked out a gray tank top with a white jean jacket, a pair of blue skinny jeans, black boots. I go through my bag to find my songbook. I walk towards to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, you know the normal routine everybody usually do in the mornings. I exit out, went to my dresser, I opened up my jewelry box, grabbed lip balm, put deodorant on, perfume on my body. I grab my brush and start brushing my chestnut hair locks. Looking good Ally!  

I grab my songbook, and exit out of my room to check up on my father since we came home last night. I crack his door a little bit, I see him there laying in his bed sound asleep. I quietly crack his door shut. I grab a piece of paper, and start writing him a note. Hey dad! Heading to school. See you later. Love you. -Ally

I go downstairs. I'm not really hungry. I'll eat at the school. I open the door, I see Austin standing there. "How long have you been stand there?" "Not that long" I was relieved. "Oh thank goodness" He smiles. "You ready?" "Mhm" I shut the door behind me and left. 

"How is your dad doing?" "He's okay. He's sleeping right now, I'm so relieved that he is okay. Last night, he came home. Thank god!" "Good. So have you made your decision?" My decision? If he is talking about Friday then no. "You mean about Friday?" "Yeah. Have you decided if you going to sing with me?" "Not yet. Austin, I don't know if I can do it. I seriously think you should do the song, the song fits more towards you then us. But I will be there to support you" He smiles. "Good, cause I really would love it if you were there" "Then I will" 

We reached the school building. The bell rings instantly, it ringed so loud that my ears start hurting. It sounded my ears were bleeding. "I guess I will see you later" "I guess" I start walking to my classroom until I met eyes with Kira. Oh god! She starts walking next to me. "What were you and Austin talking about?" "Wouldn't you like to know" "What did I tell you before? To stay away from Austin" I couldn't take it anymore, I faced her, looked her into the eyes. "You don't get to control Austin okay! So how about you leave me alone and let Austin be his own person for a chance!" I left her in the hallways with a bunch of students crowding around her. I felt confident and feeling like I can do anything. I enter my classroom feeling better than I was when I came here. I grab my notebook and a pencil. 

"Alright class, today we are going to talk about the Articles of Confederation, can anybody tell me the amendments?" One girl named Hannah raised her hand, she had brown hair with black highlights and she was wearing this Guns N' Roses t-shirt with black pants with a pair of black boots with chains attached to them, basically she was trying to look like one of those bad girls who doesn't give a crap about anything but themselves. So why would she raise her hand? 

"Yes Hannah" "Oh, I just wanted to raise my hand just for fun. I really don't care" Everybody groaned including me, sometimes people can be really annoying. My phone went off. "Who's phone was that?" Nobody answered. I turn my ringer off and look at the message. It was from a unknown number, wait! Who has my number? I never just give out my number to people that I don't know. So..who is this?