t h r e e

"Dallas, I don't understand this behavior of you. You were my first boyfriend, I thought you wanted to be with me, I guess not!" I walk away from him but as I start going, I feel this pain in my arm, he grips my arm pulling me closer to him. "You're not going anywhere" "You can't make me"  Slam. Already I can feel burns on my skin. This isn't real love at all. I was so wrong about all this. He doesn't love me at all. "Dallas, we are over" "YOU ARE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME!" All I can feel myself about to throw up, all I can feel is a punch to my gut. Tears are flowing down my cheeks. My heart is just breaking into pieces, I can't believe I wasted my life with Dallas. 

I wake up with so much anger inside and so much hurt that I just want to scream. I check the time on my clock. 5:40 am. All I see is darkness, the sun isn't even out. I don't know if I can go back to sleep after that horrible nightmare AGAIN! Every night, every day, all I can think about is Dallas. DALLAS. DALLAS. DALLAS!!!! I go back to sleep trying to actually have a good night for once in my life. 

I can feel the sun hitting my skin. I rub my eyes so I won't have blurry vision. I stretch out my arms and legs, it's finally morning. I look over at my clock. 6:15am. I get out and begin to get ready for today. I go to my closet, I scroll and literally all I can find is 13 year old clothes. Seriously??! Come on!! First, school supplies now my clothes!! I text Trish immediately. 

Ally: Hey Trish. Fashion emergency NOW! 

I see the message icon and I knew Trish will come to me. 

Trish: Okay. On my way! 

I go to the bathroom and start doing the bathroom stuff, besides the fact that Dallas is always on my mind, The moment with Austin at the store was floating around in my mind. But also that time with Kira was awkward. I mean I can understand that she is Austins boyfriend. But still. It wouldn't matter anyways, he has a girlfriend and I'm okay. I get out of the bathroom with the so called pajamas if you will. "Ally, Trish is here!" "Just sent her up here and thank you dad!" I can hear her coming up. "Okay, I brought a extra outfit just In case" "Thank you cause right now my closet isn't looking good and honestly I don't want to go back to school with the same outfit I wore on the first day" "I totally get it, so how are you doing?" I didn't want to tell her that I stayed up till 5:40 AM having nightmares about Dallas. "Yeah, I'm fine...wwhy wouldn't I be?" "Cause you're acting like you are not telling me something" "Whaaaaaat!" "Okay Ally, spill it" I began to change into the outfit Trish gave me which was a black tank top with a printed American flag on it, with a pair of black shorts. "Okay, fine. I had a nightmare about Dallas again!" "Awe Ally, don't worry, I'm right here with you and everything is going to be okay" "Thanks Trish! We should get ready to go to school, we are about to be late" "What about foooooood??" I smile at her. "Trish, no worries we will get some fooood" I get my hair all ready, and did my casual lip balm-mascara thing. "Okay I'm all ready now let's get some foood" 

Me and her go downstairs. I see my dad making bagels. Usually I don't eat bagels, but honestly bagels are sometimes the quickest way to have breakfast on the go. "Here you go girls, one bagel with cheese and one with cream cheese" "Thanks Dad" I gather my things and start heading out. "Bye dad, see you after" "Bye sweetie, have a good day!" As we start munching on our delicious bagels, we start chattering about all kinds of random things. Fashion. School. Summer last year. School year next year. How we are going to be seniors. (Yes, I'm making them juniors!) I see the yellow bus pulls up facing us. We both get on and get a seat. I fell a tap on my shoulder. "Hey Ally" I turn around and I see Austin. "Hey Austin...where's your little girlfriend?" "She's riding with her brother, why do you ask huh???" He raise one eyebrow and gave me that look. "Ohh...no reason...no reason at all" "Mhm" I smiled at him, I mean how can't you?! He's makes you feel good inside. I walk over and sit next to him. "So what's your story?" "Ohh...my story isn't that really good" "You don't have to tell me if you're not ready too" I feel so relieved. "Thank you for understanding" "No problem" "So tell me about you, what's your story?" "Well I always wanted to play Times Square on New Years Eve, and be a international superstar" "Oh wow! That's a amazing dream, I know you can do that" "Thanks Ally, what about you? Do you have any incredible dreams you want to do?" "Well I do want to be a performer, but for now, I write songs" "You can do it! I know you can! Maybe we can work something out" What does he mean?! I look at him with confusion. "So what are you saying?" "Ally, will you be my songwriter?!" I smile at him. "Yes" then out of the blue, he hugged me but it was more like holding, like he cared about me...but why would he hold me? He lets go and all I can do is smile. The bus pulls up to the school building. Multiple students gets off. "So I guess I'll see you later" "Yeah I guess" I get off and start walking to my first class. He comes back to me. "Wait!" I turn around to face his beautiful face. "What is it?" "Can I have your number?" I smiled. "Sure" I put my number into his contacts and take a quick little selfie of myself. "Thanks" "No problem"