2.

Events in this book will take place in a distorted fashion. And this book will discuss other problems as well.

*Niall's POV*

I sat there in my house crying. Crying with so much emotion. In America today, in every single state gay couples are able to get married.

We're one step closer as a unit to having more rights like everyone else. It's just so beautiful so my blog was filled with all this activity.

I retweeted, reblogged, re-everything. I got a call from Harry. I smiled answering the call. "Did you hear!" He yelled on the phone.

"Of course I have!" I said.

"Oh my gosh what are we going to do to celebrate." He said.

"Love, this is a big accomplishment. A huge one but we're still fighting our battle over here. No celebrating until we do what we have to do." I said.

"Why can't I just go live there." He said.

"Coming from you Harry that's really surprising. You should want equality everywhere right?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"That's like men chickening out on a battle they have to help fight because they're tired. You wouldn't have to escape this if you're actually trying to change it." I said.

"I've been thinking and thinking Niall. This is starting to become a lot. I can barely go home sometimes." He said.

Now let's actually introduce Harry. Harry is a kind hearted 19 year old kid who doesn't know how the world works yet. He came out at 14 and he didn't have the most approving father. So Harry being the little kid he was ran away from home and while I was only 19 at the time he had smacked right into me and he was a crying mess. Blubbering, red faced, runny nosed mess. And well I was concerned. So I was kind to him and lent him a place to stay for the night and got him back on his feet. So he started coming to some of the things I attended. And I just looked at him as my son. His father has gotten worst over the years. And he's been staying with me.

"And every time you can come stay with me. You know that." I said.

"I always feel like a inconvenience, you might want guest over one night." He said and I sighed.

"Trust me no one is coming over here. I haven't had anyone come over here in a long time" I said.

"And when you do. Oh look at Harry just sitting on the couch eating macaroni, watching Scream Queens while you come in snogging someone's face off." Harry said and I laughed.

"Oh Harry you don't have to worry about that. But I don't want you home. Don't give this up." I said.

"I'll think about it Niall. But I miss the comfort of my home. Of my bed. Of my family." He said.

"I know Harry. Look I'll let you think about it." I said.

"Alright bye Niall. Love you." He said.

"Love you." I said and hung up. I sighed.

The conversation started off so nicely. And then started to get real. Life is such a bitch. I sighed moving my cover from off me and getting in the shower. I debated on whether I should or shouldn't wank and I decided against it just because it's too time consuming. I got out and I wrapped my towel around me like a woman would and started walking toward my room until I heard a knock in my door.