17.

*Niall's POV*

"Okay I'm at your place waiting, get here soon?" Harry said.

"Yeah it might take a while though." I said.

"Ask Zayn. Didn't he say he'd always give you a ride." Harry said.

"I don't want people to feel like I'm using them or anything." I said.

"Well are you going to take a Uber?" He asked me.

"No I want to save money." I said.

"Call Zayn or I'm going upstairs and telling him to go get you myself." Harry said.

"Okay Okay I will." I said and he laughed.

"Now I want to watch a movie before it gets too late." He said and I smiled.

"Okay Haz." I said and hung up.

I sighed a few times and called Zayn. "Wait Gigi, hello?" He answered.

"Oh are you busy? Sorry- my bad. Never mind." I said and hung up.

That could have went smoother. Ugh I hate asking for favors when it requires someone to actually physically have to take strenuous work to do something for me.

He called back. "No I wasn't doing anything important. Wassup?" He asked.

"Umm I was going to ask you for a ride but I'm far and so maybe you can meet me somewhere closer?" I asked.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Fulham, at The Rylston. You don't have to come if you're tired or anything. I can-"

"Shut up I'm on my way. Be there in 10." He said and hung up.

That's more than a 10 minute drive though. Ah it's really late. I shouldn't have asked. I should stop going places if I'm going to be staying out this late and don't want to take public transportation. Well I'm kinda fine with it but Zayn and Harry don't like it. I stepped outside in the cold a little because they were closing up and I didn't want to seem like a bother being in their way. I stood there and watched the time. I don't think Zayn knows how far it actually is.

Like it might take 20 minutes too to get here and he said 10. If he can actually I'd be shocked. It's cold outside. It is. I shouldn't have stepped out. I didn't think on my own though. Made this decision and I'll be out here for a while.

Well while I wait I can just tweet. But I'm tired of work. This was a work meeting here tonight. They just wanted to do it over dinner. But I'm tired of working. I do need a vacation but I feel like with a job like mine and me trying to get a car they can't both exist. It's like I have to keep these fingers going.

And the thing is that I can probably be in a better perdicament if I actually made times to work on it. If I woke up at a specific time every day. Worked specific hours and got everything that needed to be done that day in those hours I can have time to relax a bit. But also with news and stuff happening I have to work according to what's happening.

I saw Zayn car pull up and I walked over to it and I checked the time and he made it in 10 minutes. I got in the car.

"What did you speed here?" I asked him.

"I'm usually a safe driver but it's late and I didn't want to keep you waiting." He said and I put my seatbelt on.

"Thank you so much. Like I don't know how I can thank you more. I'll put gas in your car." He said and I hugged him and he hugged me back laughing.