11.

38 hundred words! Zoinkes! I don't think no chapter ever in any of my books has ever in life been this long.

*Niall's POV*

"Hold it." I heard and I pressed the button for the doors to stay open.

"Oh hey Niall." Zayn said.

"Hey Zayn." I said and I pressed my floor and his.

It was 1 something in the morning and I was tired. I had to be up a little later though because I am supposed to have something up on my blog for tomorrow and I have no clue on what it should be.

The lights flickered off and I sighed sliding down the wall.

"I'm too tired for this. I legitimately can't move anymore. My joints hurt, my back hurts, my body is sore. I feel like a tired ass old man." I said and Zayn laughed.

"Why are you hurting so bad. Andy fucked you too hard?" He asked.

"Is that the reason your body is sore sometimes?" I asked him.

"Now why would that be it?" He asked.

"Right. It's not. Always thinking it's something sexual. I was helping a friend move today. And I did all the heavy lifting. Mind you she moved into an apartment and it was a lot on my legs and stuff plus taking the bus and walking here." I said.

"She couldn't of at least brought you home?" He asked.

"How do you know she has a car?" I asked him.

"Well does she?" He asked me.

"Yeah, and I mean she offered but she was already home and I didn't want to be a inconvenience." I said.

"Yeah 'no' shouldn't have been taken for a answer as far as this situation goes. You spent the whole day helping her move and you thought you were inconveniencing her by asking for a ride home? Does she live far?" He asked.

"40 minutes by bus since they don't really run this late." I said.

"Yeah so 15 minutes by car? All I'm saying is my friend would never be taking the bus at 1 o'clock in the morning as long as I have a car." He said and I saw him hunch.

"Yeah well i don't know. I understand where you're coming from." I said.

"You're too nice. Yeah you may talk back when someone is insulting you but you still let people walk all over you. Mostly your friends because you take their shit and because you value friendship so much you try not to make a big deal out of it because you don't want to lose a friend but that'll make you get mistreated." He said.

"Wow just analyze my whole life. Zayn you don't know that about me." I said.

"You know that her letting you take the bus this late is a issue. You know that. Are you going to talk to her about it? Nope. Anything could have happened to you." He said.

"You sound really concerned for a person who doesn't even like me that much." I said.

"I can tell real from fake. And you're right I don't like you that much but we are friends and I know what I would have done in the situation and that would be to take you home. We haven't been friends for long but I definitely would take you home and the sames with Gigi. If she was with me all day and she said 'okay babe I'm about to head home' I would tell her 'no I got it'. I would go as far as to say it should be expected of me. And that's not the same with everybody." He said.