28.

*Niall's POV*

I was typing on my laptop in bed and Zayn was sitting behind me. I heard him talking to hisself in a very hushed tone and I heard him say 'Allah' so I knew he was praying. He prays so much. It's kinda cute. Is it weird that I find it cute?

He raised up my shirt in the back and left wet kisses against my back.

                                                                                               "
جب تک اس محبت کا پھول نہ کھلے ؛ تب تک اس دل کو سکون نہ ملے
دل دے ہے مجھے, دل دے ہے مجھے, دل دے ہے مجھے" he said and I had no idea what that meant so I paused.

"What?" I asked him and he just hummed still kissing my back.

I didn't dwell on it and I kept working. "I used to say that to myself a lot. And I stopped saying it when I met Gigi, after we broke up I found myself saying that again. But I believe that's the last time I will have to say it or so I hope." He said.

He let my shirt drop and he kissed the round of my ear.

"It means: Until the flower of this love has blossomed. This heart won't be at peace. Give me your heart. Give me your heart. Give me your heart." He said.

I published my article and I closed my laptop. I put it on my table and I turned to face Zayn and he smiled at me slightly.

I hugged him and he end up falling back. "It'll be the last time you say it. You can have my heart. The whole thing." I said and he laughed.

"You're very genuine I know. My hearts been dragged through the mud though, so you can have mine but it's not as strong as yours, I'll love you lots and show my affection but I have to feed off your energy you give this relationship." He said and I looked at him and pushed my hand through his hair.

"I guess there's nothing for you to worry about, I've never had a relationship start off as friends like ours did and I think that's the key to having a real successful relationship. It's impossible to treat you like any of my past relationships when I already love you this much and we just got into the swing of actually being in a relationship. I don't think I've ever loved this hard and my heart beats out my chest when I think about it." I said.

He smiled with his teeth and I kissed him. It didn't take too long to get a little heated. I sat up and he did too.

"No purpose for this." He said sliding his hands up my chest bringing my shirt up with it and I raised my arms to help him take it off of me.

"This either." I said grabbing the bottom of his shirt pulling it over his head making sure not to snag his necklace.

"You know what? Might as well just take these off too." He said patting my legs talking about my sweats and I climbed off his lap and turned around to slide off my pants slowly. Bending over to step out of them.

"Come here already." He whined taking off his shorts pushing them to the floor.

I went over to him kissing him and he placed his hands on the bottom of my back and dragged them to grab my butt. That's the first time he's actually done that. I bit my lip looking at him. His hands went under my underwear massaging it almost and I kissed him again and our tongues moved with each other like a dance. I moaned and I pushed him down.