29.

I hope you guys know it's 1 more chapter after this 😭

*Niall's POV*

I closed my laptop. "Niall do you need a ride?" Louis asked me.

"Nope." I said smiling and sliding my notebook in my bag and walking to the coatrack where Louis followed.

"Are you sure? It's December you shouldn't be standing in the cold waiting for a bus." He said.

"I'm not. My boyfriends picking me up." I said.

"Who is this boyfriend you speak of?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Sorry I don't update you on my life anymore. Remember that homophobic prick I was telling you about? Yeah him." I said putting on my coat.

"Whatttt?" Louis said and I smiled zipping my coat.

"Love is a powerful thing." I said putting on my scarf.

"Well I am extremely happy for you mate." He said patting my back.

"Very appreciated, but I don't want to keep him waiting he's on his lunch break." I said putting my hat on and picking up my bag again.

"Alright see you, but do you think you'll be able to come to the LGBTQ awareness panel tomorrow at 6?" He asked me.

"I am sorry, no can do. I go to the gym tomorrow around that time but the next one for sure. Have a nice day." I said walking toward the stairs.

"Slay your gay day with your bae." He said and I didn't look back but I snapped in the air.

I left out the door and I ran to Zayn's parked car. I climbed in throwing my bag in the back seat. I buckled my seatbelt and looked at him and he was waiting.

"Don't you have to be back at work in a hour?" I asked him.

"Yes but I can't even get a little something sweet?" He said and I smiled putting my cold hand against his face kissing him.

He added tongue to the kiss. "Slow down sugar I'm diabetic." I said and he laughed.

"You're right. We're on a time crunch." He said looking in his mirrors before pulling out the spot.

He turned the heat up for me. "You look good today." I told him looking at what he had on biting my lip smiling.

"You want me to pull over? I said I was going to feed you something it doesn't necessarily have to be pizza." He said looking over at me hinting to the back seat.

"If you don't please just go to the place." I said and he laughed.

I looked at him and smiled. This beautiful person in front of me is mine. I pulled out my phone as the sun came out we stopped at a red light and I began snapping pictures with Zayn and he smiled, then smiled and then  kissed my cheek, then my neck and I was just snapping pictures so infatuated and we kissed full on for the last picture. I smiled looking at them and Zayn paid back attention to the road.

I called in a pizza order for us for a chicken curry pizza. I had never had it but Zayn said it's the bomb dot com and I trust his word, he hasn't failed me yet.

We sat in the parking lot of the place and waited for them to call my phone back to tell us it was ready.

I showed Zayn the pictures. "You look so stunning in the light, and that smile is to die for." He said and I blushed.

"Zayn you're in the picture too." I said.

"Yeah I know." He said looking at me. "I start writing another song while I was at work, about you. When you called me this morning to remind me about coming to get you. Saw your face and got inspired." He said and I smiled.