3.

[not edited]

*Niall's POV*

I sighed putting quarters into the fizzy drink machine. I'm not supposed to be drinking this. It's going to mess up my face but it's hot as hell outside and I need something with acid that is also extremely cold.

Someone stood on the side of me and began getting some chips and I looked at him and it was the same guy. The homophobic prick. So I hurried and got my drink and ran to the elevator. I clicked my floor and clicked the 'close door' button but he was just as fast as me putting his arm in the door.

When he got in he looked at me and rolled his eyes. I stood on one side and he stood on the other. There was no talking in the elevator except when I was about to get off the elevator when he mumbled 'faggot'.

"Your dick's small." I said hunching and getting off the elevator and he was about to say something else but the door closed and I went to my apartment.

I fiddled with my keys before getting in my apartment. I sat down on my couch and opened up the can of pop and began drinking it. I sighed because to much acid but I was finally relaxing. I heard a knock at my door and I rolled my eyes getting up. I opened the door and I leaned against my door frame.

"Yes." I said looking at the elevator guy.

"You have fucking problems, don't say shit about me." He said and I sighed.

"How do you know what apartment I live in?" I asked him.

"Your gay ass welcome mat." He said.

"Did you really have to come all the way to my apartment to tell me not to say shit about you. Wow you must really do have a small dick." I said.

"No I don't you just need to be put in your place." He said.

"Alright. Nice to know. Bye now." I said  going in about to close the door.

"Say something negatively to me again and I'll threaten you." He said.

"Oh really?" I asked

"Didn't you just hear me?" He said.  

"God you're so irrelevant. Go home." I said laughing and closing the door on him.

"You'll see." He said.

"And then I'd just reciprocate whatever." I said through the door.

"We'll see about that." He said.

"You try to get to me so much. You really do you try to hurt my insides but you know being gay and all for years I've grown some thick skin so this is only really getting to you. I mean you're outside my door." I said.

"If it didn't get to you then why do you respond?" He asked.

"Because you don't get to say what you want. There are people who belong to the LGBTQIAP community that doesn't have thick skin and while you can throw remarks at me personally, don't think it's okay to say that to everyone you see." I said.