18.

this love ain't a rapid fire y'all, it's a slow burnnnnn! 19-25 chapters are done by the way 🥰 I've been busy this spring break writing! Y'all determine when I publish them. How often?

*Niall's POV*

"Finally I get to meet you." I said shaking hands with Liam and Harry blushed.

"Yeah it's finally nice to meet the only other guy Harry goes on about." He said and Harry blushed harder.

"Aww pumpkin, I'm glad that you finally let me meet him." I said.

"Don't call me that around him." Harry said covering his face.

"It's honestly so cute." Liam said kissing Harry's head.

Harry was taller than him even sitting down but he is such a cupcake. This is just so cute.

The waiter came around and asked for our drinks and we all told him.

"Sooo how hard is it to hide your relationship?" I asked them.

"I would say very. My little harribo loves affection and I am such an affectionate person, so for him to be in the vicinity for hours and hours and not be able to show my affection in the slightest bit it kinda drives me mad and even when I think we're alone during office hours or study sessions we aren't. I really do appreciate the times where we can be at mines together."

"I find it cute that you guys still like being around each other and dating and waiting till the right moment to have sex, I'm glad that you're building a relationship first and then just making sex something natural and not building around it even though that's not a bad idea either." I said and Harry blushed.

"Kill me now." He said putting his hands over his throat.

"Yeah I really like the conversations I have with harribo, he is definitely going to be a good writer for sure. I just believe that you helped shape him to do that so I'm thankful for you too but I don't look for that in relationships I look for you know companionship first. Plus I don't want to- how should I say- ummm break him?" Liam said and Harry blushed.

"I'm really about to go shoot myself in the foot." Harry said.

"Oh I think Haz did mention something about how hung you are." I said and Harry blushed some more.

"Please, you guys are killing me. I'm going to explode. I'm sitting right here." Harry said.

The waiter came with our drinks and we all ordered.

"Well anyways you're even older than me, and it's not much to say but I like how you treat him." I said.

"No, you are a big part of his life so that actually means a lot to me, you have a humongous influence on him and regardless of age I am still happy to somewhat have your approval because he is most of the man he is today because of you, from what he tells me." Liam said.

"Pumpkin I'm honestly glad you speak so highly of me." I said.

"Don't call me pumpkin... around him it makes me feel like a little kid." Harry said and I smiled.

"Well you'll always be my little baby. Liam is calling you Harribo? Though?" I asked and looked towards Liam and Harry blushed.

"I have to calm down." Harry whispered to hisself and grabbed some ice from out his drink rubbing it against his face.

"Your face is going to be sticky. I think you should go wash it off." I said.

"And leave you two here alone to talk absolutely not, I'll use the condensation from my drink and a napkin." said and he did.