14.

*Niall's POV*

I got in the elevator and pressed for the doors to close but Zayn put his foot in it and got in and clicking his floor.

"How are you?" I asked him,

"Eh, I could be better, I just dropped Gigi and Bella off at the airport." He said.

"Where are they going? And for how long?" I asked.

"They're going to Florida. Just to visit again and check up on friends. And for a week." He said.

"Great, I finally get some alone time with you for a week. What're we doing first." I asked him flirty.

"We're not doing anything." He said.

"We're doing everything. I'm not that flexible but-"

"Shut up." He said.

And the elevator shook for a second and the lights turned off. "This hasn't happened in a very long time." I said and he sighed.

"I am tired. I just want to get in bed." He said and we both sat down but I scooted over next to him and rested my head against him.

"Me too." I said and we just sat there.

It was quiet for a little while and he leaned his head against mine. "You don't have lice do you?" He asked.

"Get off of me." I said and he laughed.

"Just kidding." He said.

"You know I've been thinking lately. I really need a brace or something. For my spine." I said.

"I got this." He said and next thing I knew I was laying on my stomach.

I heard him kick off his shoes. "You know what, I think-" and I felt him step on my back.

"You are heavier than you look." I said through a strained voice and he continued to step and heard a few things crack.

"You're actually really hurting me but it feels good. It's like a combination of a lot of shit right now." I said but he continued stepping.

"Isn't your boyfriend like a chiropractor or something." He said stepping on my shoulder blades.

"A masseur." I said.

"I bet I'm doing better than him." He said.

"Not really but I appreciate the back cracking either way." I said.

"I know you do." I said.

"How is lunch tomorrow. Is that possible?" I asked him.

"What? Going to lunch?" He asked.

"It doesn't have to be all that, you can buy me lunch though." I said.

"I'm not buying you lunch. We can go to lunch and pay for our own food but no." He said.

"Fine, we'll go to lunch. You pick the place." I said and I crossed my arms and he got off my back and I sat up.

He put his shoes back on. "How comfortable are you with your sexuality?" I asked him.

"Not comfortable enough." He said and I clapped.

"Very surprising coming from you. What made you realize." I said.