15.

[not edited] it's been so long, sorry guys. I tried. Hope you don't think this is complete shit.

*Niall's POV*

I got in Zayn's car and put on my seatbelt. He put on his and start the car. It's getting colder outside. So I was hopping He was going to crank that heat.

We sat there for a little while while his car warmed. "Are you going to turn on the heat?" I asked him.

"The car needs to heat up, I'm cold too. I'm anemic." I said.

"Are you really?" I asked him.

"Yeah I take vitamins and dietary supplements." He said and finally turned on the heat.

"I learn something about you everyday." I said and he hunched.

"It's a lot to know about a person." He said and began driving out the parking lot.

"I feel like we can be really good friends. I say that so honestly." I said and he looked at me.

"I'm being genuine." I said.

"Well I believe so too but at any given moment you turn into a dick. You know that right?" He said.

"But the same goes for you. And I'm just always going to call you out on your bullshit." I said.

"Yeah but you sometimes bring it up during a completely normal conversation." He said.

"Okay I'll only call you out on your shit when you're actually doing something then." I said.

"Good." He said and licked his lips.

"Yeah it's almost winter and you're licking your lips. Can you say chapped." I said.

"Lost another chapstick." He said and I handed him my car max.

"Wipe it off." He said.

"Literally no, just hold your finger out." I said and he did and I squeezed some on his finger and and then put some on my lips.

He continued to drive. "I've kissed you before and you're worried about my carmax." I said.

"Don't remind me, and still I don't know about your sexual partners." He said.

"There's a couple things that can exist. People without STD's are one of them Zayn. Geez Louise you know even you could have a STD." I said.

"Yeah but-"

"Unless you're about to break out some hard, cold statistics then I don't want to hear about your likely hood of catching a STD." I said.

"Why are you so tough." He said.

"I'm just real." I said hunching.

"You think you're a badass cause you just said that don't you?" He asked and I laughed.

"I been a badass." I said.

"Oh you think you badder cause you said that." He said and I laughed again.

"The baddest." I said smiling and he laughed.

"God you are so gay." He said and I smiled harder.

"Flaming homosexual." I said.