16.

*Niall's POV*

"I'm going to pick Gigi up from the airport would you like to come?" Zayn asked me as I was walking to the elevator and he was walking towards the front door.

"I'm so tired." I said.

"Well its okay, I'll catch you on the flip." He said and I smiled and he walked away.

But I haven't seen Gigi in so long. I do miss her. She really lights up a room. I get why Zayn's with her. Actually I do want to go.

So I turned around and caught up to Zayn just before he was about to leave out the door.

"Changed my mind." I said and we walked to his car.

"Where'd you just come from?" He asked.

"Soho, I was on Old Compton street. New bar opened up and I went to support, also writing a article about it." I said.

"The gayest place on earth, so gay bar? You friends with the owner?" He asked me.

"Friend of a friend of a friend." I said and we got in the car. "Yes a gay bar and it was actually just a favor." I said and we got in the car.

"And I'm assuming that you didn't drink because you seem fully functioning." He said.

"I had a beer, I had to take in my atmosphere of course, I had to write good things and take a few pictures." I said and he sucked his teeth before turning the car on.

"Yeah it goes something like "dear world and all my gaybies I went to thee most amazing gay bar on the west end of London. I scoped the scene and as far as I can tell they have the fruitiest of drinks, the hottest of guys, and so many places for a photo op. 15 out of 5 gay stars would recommend.'" He said with the girliest voice he can possibly famine.

But I had to laugh. "I fucking hate you, first off I don't at all talk like that, my voice is deeper than yours-"

"Woah woah woah it's not." He said and then I sucked my teeth.

"If our voices are both deep yours is softer than mine." I said.

"My voice is not-" he said finally pulling out the parking spot.

"It is, I didn't say that to offend you geez louise. I think it's really the Irish in me. But anyways I'm going to take the review serious. Of course it's going to have a little of my gay dramatic flare but not all that." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway how'd you get home?" He asked.

"Bus." I said and began picking at my fingers.

"It's 23..." He said.

"I'm aware." I said.

"You have lousy friends. You're doing this guy a favor and he couldn't even get you a Uber." He said.

"The bus is fine Zayn." I said laughing. "You get so mad about it and you told me why so next time I promise I'll call you" I said.

"Good, plus you're like small." He said and I blushed.

"Zayn I was able to pin you down." I said.

"Okay and I'm not that much bigger than you but you know there are people much bigger than me." He said.

"I get what you're saying but I'm not some person who is incapable of defending myself. I am very capable." I said.

"Before you start your rant... okay. Just okay." He said and I laughed.