21.

*Niall's POV*

I woke up to Zayn's alarm, also him gripping my side right again at him while my leg and arm were thrown over him. So much for distancing.

"Hey you, get up. Please." I said still laying there because it was so damn comfortable.

"Sir, up." I sat patting him on the chest.

He began moving and his hand loosened from my waist and brushed my butt before falling to the side. I blushed and moved to hover on top of him. I turned off his alarm and tried to put my foot on the floor but I had to sit on him to do so and I blushed before climbing completely off of him. I shook him.

"Wake up." I said and he moved some more turning on his side then opening his eyes.

"Get up." I said ruffling his hair. "Your parents are leaving soon. Go upstairs." I said and he nodded.

He closed his eyes again breathing out and sitting up.

"The hardest part of my days is getting up this damn early."  He said and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm not used to getting up this early at all. Your alarm clock was triggering me back to uni days." I said and he got up laughing and began to stretch and I hugged him.

He was so warm. "Alright. I actually have to go now." He said stretching some more.

"Sleeping by you is so nice, you're so warm and you smell so-" I pulled myself off of him.

"Get out." I said.

"And you smell so good." He mocked and i grabbed his phone shoving it in his hands and pushed him out into the living room.

"Get out, I didn't say that." I said.

"You might as well. I'm going to come back, make me some tea yeah." He said and I kept pushing him till he was near the door.

"I'm going back to sleep. I'm not sure what you're talking about." I said.

"Please Niall." He said I will be back in like maybe 30 minutes to an hour." He said and I sighed.

"Okay." I said.

"Thank you." He said.

"Thank you what?" I said.

"Niall?" He said.

"What does your mother think that I should be?" I asked him.

"I'm not calling you husband." He said smiling.

"Wow, I'm going to get her information and talk to her about more embarrassing stories." I said and put my slides on that were near the door and getting my keys off the hook.

"Go." I said and he left out and I trailed behind him and closed my door.

We used the stairs and Zayn took the key off the ledge of the door unlocking it and putting it back.

We walked in and his mother was making coffee. "Your fathers in the bathroom already. I'll go after." She said and I sat on the barstool Zayn had also in front of his nook.

"Good morning Mrs. Trisha." I said.

"Good morning love, how'd you sleep?" She asked me.

"Next to your son? Pretty good. It's always good sleeping next to someone." I said and he rolled his eyes come sitting next to me.

"Ah and how was your sleep?" She asked Zayn.

"Eh." He said and I punched him and he laughed. "No it was good. I'm using Niall to replace the cold feeling in my bed." He said.