BBQ

Hanna's Pov.

Where the hell is Caleb?

It's currently three o'clock p.m. and everyone is coming in an hour.  Caleb was supposed to come home at 9 a.m. like he does every Saturday.  But he isn't home yet.

He's supposed to be grilling when everyone gets here.  I still have to get ready and get the kids ready because they're in their home clothes still.  I have to go to the store to get the desserts but I don't want to go with all of the kids because it's too much of a hassle. 

Caleb won't answer any of my calls or texts and his business line says it's busy.

"Drew, can you take your sister and your brother to get dressed please?  I already laid out the outfits on your beds."  I ask Drew.

"Okay mommy.  Come on Casey and Corey."  Drew motions them to follow him.

I call Caleb's business line again. 

Ring, ring, ri-

"Derrange Business Association, this is Cindy, how may I help you?"  Someone finally answers the phone.

"Hi Cindy, can I talk to Caleb Rivers please?" I ask as nicely as I can.

"Let me check, please hold."  Cindy says, putting me on hold.

"I'm sorry but Caleb is in a meeting right now.  I can take a message though?"  Cindy says a minute later.

"Tell him that his wife has been trying to call him and he should learn to pick up the damn phone. Please and thank you." I say through gritted teeth.  I hang up the phone and throw it on the couch.

I grab a pillow and scream into it.  I place the pillow down and walk upstairs.

"Are you guys dressed yet?" I ask my kids as I walk into their room.

"Not yet mommy."  Drew says as he tries to put Corey's arm in the arm hold of the shirt.

I laugh a little and walk over to Drew.

"Here, let me help."  I tell him as I bend down and pull Corey's arm through the hole gently.

"I'll dress Corey and Casey while you get dressed okay?" I tell Drew as I begin to change Corey's diaper.

"Okay!" He replies to me, walking to his bed to retrieve his clothes.

I finish changing Corey's diaper, putting his pants on.

"Alright, go play baby." I tell Corey, walking over to Casey's.

"Let's get you ready Casey." I tell her, making her put her doll down.

I begin to dress Casey in her dress, changing her diaper first.

"Alright kids. Let's go to mommy's room so that I can get ready." I tell them, picking Corey up and exiting the room.

We enter my bedroom and close the door.

"Okay, I'm going to go use the bathroom real quick. Don't go anywhere, alright? I mean it." I tell them, making sure they understand before I close the door and do my business.

When I was done, I wash my hands and open the door to see the kids jumping on the bed, Corey just sitting on the bed, watching Drew and Casey.

"Look mommy!" Casey shouts to me from the bed.

I look at her to see her jumping on the bed.

"Wow, that's so cool. Just be careful and don't fall of the bed, okay?" I tell them.