Daddy.

Hanna's POV.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy, wake up!"  I hear someone shouting, awakening me from my slumber.

I open my eyes and see Drew trying to climb on my bed.  I sit up from my laying position and help Drew up onto my bed.

"Good morning love.  How did you sleep?"  I ask Drew, cuddling with him since he laid down next to me.

"I slept good!  How did you sleep mommy?"  He asks me, turning his body to face me.  

"I also slept good. Are you the only one up?"  I ask Drew, closing my eyes.

"No, everyone else is up. Daddy is down stairs, making breakfast.  So, he told me to wake you up."  Drew replies, making me open my eyes as his response.

"Daddy is home?"  I ask Drew, very confused.

"Yup.  He's in the kitchen."  Drew replied.

"Hm, that's... weird."  I said, more to myself though, closing my eyes again.

"I know right, I never thought I would wake up and see daddy.  I like it!"  Drew says, grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers.

That broke my heart, hearing Drew say that.  Even he noticed Caleb not being around often.  

"Get up mommy, let's eat!"  Drew says, trying to get out of my cuddle.

"Okay, let's go."  I tell Drew, teasing him because I know he can't get out of my cuddle.

"Well, you have to let go of me mommy!"  Drew replies, giggling afterwards.

"Never."  I reply to him, opening my eyes, seeing him struggle to get out of my arms.

A smirk overtakes my mouth when an idea came to my mind.  I begin to tickle my son.  

Drew begins laughing, trying to tell me to stop. 

"Say you love me and then I'll stop."  I demand Drew, still tickling him and laughing with him and his adorableness.  

"I-I love y-you m-mommy!"  Drew cries out, tears coming out of his eyes from him laughing so much.

I stop upon hearing him say that.

"I love you too baby." I tell him, kissing his head after.

"Now, brush your teeth and come eat breakfast!"  Drew demands, kissing my cheek and jumping off the bed.

I smile at his cuteness.  I love my kids.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.  After I was done brushing my teeth, I grabbed my robe and put it on, thankful that Drew didn't go under the covers because I wasn't wearing anything.  Last night, after Caleb and I's shower fun, we took it to the bed.  

I make my way downstairs, following the delicious scent of food.  I enter the kitchen and see Casey helping Caleb with setting the table and Drew and Corey  playing on the floor.

"Good morning everyone."  I announce my arrival, bending down on the floor and kissing Corey on the head.  

"Hi mommy!"  Casey replies, putting the fork down on the table and running to me.  She hugs me and kisses my cheek since I am still bending down.

"Hello sweetie."  I reply back to her, kissing her head while hugging her.

I let her go and stand up, walking behind Caleb and wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.  

"Good morning beautiful."  Caleb greets me, slighting turning around but not being successful on seeing me, since I'm behind him and holding him in place.