And Then There Were Six...

Hanna's POV.

"Kids!" I shout from the kitchen.

I hear all of their little feet running down the stairs, trying to get to the kitchen.

"Yes mommy?" Drew asks as he runs into the kitchen, Casey following behind him.

"Your food is ready." I tell them as Corey enters the kitchen a minute later.

They all run to the table where I set their plates that consisted of apples and a sandwich.

I rub my nine-month-old baby bump as I think about what has happened in the last few months.

When Caleb and I left the courthouse, we left with relief. We didn't feel worried or scared. We just felt relief. When we went home that day, we spent the night watching movies with the kids. For the first time in my life, I felt safe. I felt truly and utterly happy. Ever since A supposedly left our lives, there was always this feeling I felt. I felt scared. Because I didn't know what really happened with A. I was scared that A was going to come back into our lives. Although I survived A before, I don't think I could survive A again. Because I knew, that A would tear me down by messing with my weakness. And my weakness is my kids. I didn't want my kids to get involved with anything like that. So, I felt scared.

But, now? I knew A came back into my life. I now know that A never left. Even though I'm not 100% sure who A is, I finally feel safe and relieved. Because I know that A always has my back. I mean, sure. She did torture us and made us feel as if life will never get better. She made us scared and scarred for life. And yeah, I do sometimes wish that I could've had a normal life. But, I wouldn't ever go back in time and change anything.

Now you think I'm crazy.

But here's the thing. Without everything that A did to us... to me, I wouldn't be who I am today. I wouldn't have walls built up to the sky that is almost impossible to break down and that may be bad thing, but to me, it shows that I have a story that only few will ever know, and I'm fine with that. I wouldn't have these scars that proves I'm strong and I survived. I wouldn't be this strong, proud woman that I am today. A made me feel absolutely worthless and weak. But that's what made me strong. Without A, I probably would've had a normal life with a few bumps in the road.

But I didn't. And I finally learned to accept that.

I went through my weakest point in life. And I survived. If I can survive feeling worthless, trapped, scared, and weak, then I can survive almost anything.

Now, A is back in our lives, for good. But, she isn't here to torture us or play around with us. She's here because she got what she wanted. She made us go through our weakest point in life. She made us break. And that is what she wanted. She wanted us to break. She wanted us to break and to feel weak and worthless, to the point where we actually questioned our existence. But, we got back up on our feet and we dusted ourselves off. We survived. A wants to watch us go through life with a proud smile on her face. Because, we, Emily, Spencer, Aria, Alison, and me, we are her masterpiece. She wouldn't want her masterpiece to be ruined. So, she'll be there for us. All together, we will survive. We have survived.

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain shoot through my body. Liquid is flowing down my legs. I look down and see that my water has broke.

"Kids." I say to them as calmly as I can.

They all look at me, waiting for me to say something.

"One of you go get my hospital bag in the living room. Mommy is having a baby." I tell them, a huge smile spreading across all of their faces.