News and Arguments.

Caleb's POV.

"He what?" I ask my secretary even though I already know what she said.

"Mr. Kalo wants to speak with you in his office." Kim, my secretary tells me again.

"O-okay." I reply to her, suddenly very nervous.

Mr. Kalo is basically the owner of the hacking company I work for. He never speaks to anyone unless he has good news or bad news. In this case, I feel like it's bad news. It has to be.

I slowly walk to the elevator, trying to prepare myself for whatever is about to happen. Once I get there, I push the button to the elevator. The elevator doors quickly open, as of no one was riding it. I enter the elevator and push the button that leads to the 25th floor, the highest floor in the building. The doors close and, sooner than I wanted, the doors opened. I walked out of the elevator and was greeted by Tanya, Mr. Kalo's secretary.

"Hello, can I help you?" Tanya asks me upon my arrival.

"Yeah, I'm here to see Mr. Kalo." I reply to her.

"Okay, name?" She asks me, sitting down at her desk in front of her computer.

"Caleb Rivers." I reply to her.

"Alright, follow me. I'll take you to his office." She tells me, standing up again and motioning me to follow her.

I nod and follow her to his office.

When we reach it, she knocks on the door and opens it. There sat a man with a bald head and a luxury suit on.

He looks up at the sound of the door opening and locks eye contact with me.

"Mr. Rivers, come in, come in." He says, motioning me inside.

I walk in and stand by the chairs that is placed in front of his desk. Tanya closes the door and leaves us alone.

"Please, sit." Mr. Kalo's says, motioning me to sit down.

I sit down and wait for him to tell me why I'm here.

"So, I've done my research on you Mr. Rivers. And it seems that you have hacked many companies within a month while we've been trying to hack those companies for years. You made our company number one on the charts for hacking companies. You, my friend, is very talented." Mr. Kalo tells me, looking at the piece of paper in his hands.

"Thank you, it means a lot hearing that come from you." I tell him, meaning it.

"But, it seems that you have cut down your hours." Mr. Kalo says, looking at me.

"Yes, I wanted to spend some time with my family." I reply to him.

"Ah, family time. Family is always comes first. Unless you are in a hacking business." He tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, confused.

"When you are in the hacking business, work always comes first. So, seeing that you have a family, I am very sorry to tell you this but we're letting you go." He tells me.

"What? No, you can't do this! You told me that I made this company number one, so why the hell are you letting me go?!" I ask him, very angry upon hearing this news.

"Listen, I'm sorry but we need someone who will be here 12 hours a day, minimum. And, you, are not it. We are losing money because you're not here which means you aren't solving cases. People pay us to hack into things and you aren't here to help solve the case in the given time. We are losing money and business. You told us that you were going to work at home but you only worked for three hours total at home. So, we're going to have to let you go. Unless, you work 14 hours hours a day for seven day." He tells me.