Fruit Farm.

Hanna's POV.

"Kids, are you ready to go pick some fruits?" I ask the kids as I walk downstairs to see them and Caleb standing by the door, all ready and waiting for me.

"Yes mommy!" Casey and Drew reply to me.

"Finally, you're ready. We've been waiting for, like, forever." Caleb says, rolling his eyes in fake annoyance.

"Shut up, you've only been waiting for twenty minutes." I reply back to him, opening the front door and motioning the kids to walk out.

Caleb only smiles at me and shrugs his shoulders, walking behind the kids and out of the front door. I walk out soon after, closing the door and locking it. I unlock my car doors as I walk towards it, seeing Caleb and the kids waiting by the car. Caleb puts Corey in his car seat, Drew climbing into the car on the other side. When I reach the car, I pick Casey up and help her into her car seat. I buckle her up and make sure Drew buckled himself up. I kiss Casey on the head and close the car door, getting into the passenger seat. Caleb soon seats himself in the drivers seat, closing his door. Caleb start the car and turn on the AC, turning the radio on after.

Throughout the whole car ride, we all sing along to the radio, Caleb and I laughing at the kids and their singing. About ten minutes later, we have arrived at the fruit farm.

"Alright, we are here!" Caleb announces to the kids, parking the car.

The kids all yell in excitement, Drew starting to unbuckle from his car seat.

Caleb turns the engine off, getting out of the car, me doing the same. I grab my purse from my seat and shut the door. I open Casey's door and start to unbuckle Casey from her car seat.

"Are you excited baby?" I ask Casey, undoing the last belt and carrying Casey out of her car seat.

"Yes! I want strawberries and bueberries and raspberries and other fruits too!" Casey replies to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We're going to get all of those and then we can make a fruit salad when we get home, sounds good?" I tell Casey, shutting the car door. We walk around the car and follow Caleb and the rest of the kids. Corey continues to bounce around in his stroller as his excitement increases.

"Okay mommy!" Casey says, becoming excited about the idea.

We enter the fruit farm, stopping in front of a booth that has the prices of the baskets.

"Hello, welcome to Beautiful Fruit's Farm. How is your day going?" Asks a young girl who looks to be in her late teens. She seems to be directing her question towards Caleb, eyeing him shamelessly.

"It's been wonderful. How's your day going?" Caleb asks the girl, not noticing her eyeing him.

"It was boring, until now." The girl, whose name tag reads Kayla, replies back to Caleb, pushing her arms together to make her breasts look bigger and pop more than they already do.

"Well, I could say the same." Caleb replies, winking at her.

"Anyways, we would like to pick some fruits." I tell her, a little rude might I add.

"Right, have you guys been here before?" Kayla replies, looking over at me as if she just acknowledged me. She looks me over before narrowing her eyes at me. She looks back to Caleb, waiting for his reply.

"No, we haven't." I reply to her, wrapping my arm around Caleb's.

"You have three options. Your first option is a small basket for $10, a medium basket for $20, or a large basket for $30. " She replies to me, very rudely as she eyes my arm around Caleb's.