Forgiveness

Caleb's POV.

"Alright, bye. Thanks for coming." I wave bye to Spencer, Toby, and their kids as they get into their car.

I close the front door and lock it.

"Daddy?" Drew says, walking towards me while yawning and rubbing his eye with his fist.

"Hey bud." I greet him, picking him up to carry him in my arms.

"I tired, can you tuck me in?" Drew asks me, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Sure bud, where's Casey?" I ask Drew, wanting to tuck both of them into bed.

"By mommy. She wants to help clean up." Drew replies to me, pointing towards the kitchen.

"Okay, let's go tuck you in bud." I tell him, kissing his head and walking upstairs.

"Did you have fun today?" I ask Drew as I carry him up the stairs.

"Yeah, I had lots of fun daddy. Me and Miles played pirates in the tree house. Then, Lawson played with us and then he-" Drew stops what he's saying as he falls fast asleep on my shoulder.

I chuckle at his tiredness and lay him on his bed, pulling his comforter up to his neck to keep him warm. I kiss his head as I say a quiet goodnight. I turn on his nightlight and walk out of the room. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen, ready to have a serious talk with my wife.

Hanna's POV.

"Case, aren't you tired?" I ask my little girl, calling her by her nickname.

"No mommy." She replies, yawning afterwards.

I laugh at her, knowing she's only saying that because she wants to continue to help me clean up.

"Okay. Put the leftover food inside the fridge and then we'll be done." I inform Casey, grabbing the container that's filled with some fruits. I hand it to Casey and she opens the fridge, beginning to put all of the leftovers in the fridge.

"You got it Case? You need help?" I ask her.

"No, I got it mommy." Casey replies before yawning.

I nod my head and smile proudly at my little girl.

"Hanna, we need to- oh hi Case." Caleb says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Hi dada. I tired, can I go to sleep?" Casey asks, rubbing her little tired eyes.

"Of course babe. I'll be upstairs to tuck you in after you brush your teeth, alright?" I tell Casey, lifting her up from the stool and putting her down o the floor.

"Okay mommy. Goodnight dada, lue you!" Casey says, hugging Caleb's leg and kissing it. I laugh at her kissing his leg.

"Goodnight my princess, I love you too." Caleb replies, chuckling at our little girl and picking her up, kissing her head before settling her down on the floor.

Casey walks out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"As I was saying, we need to talk." Caleb breaks the silence that fell over us for about a minute.

"Talk about what?" I ask,pretending that I don't know what we need to talk about but I actually do know what we need to talk about.

"About our fight we had earlier. Listen, I-" Caleb begins to say but is cut off by me.

"Can we do this tomorrow? I'm tired and still pissed at you. I think tomorrow will be better for both us." I say, walking past him and up the stairs.