Temporary Happiness.

Hanna's POV.

I grab my last bag and turn off the light in the room, walking to the living room.

I walk in and see Emily sitting down on the couch, on her her laptop.

"Hey."  I grab her attention as I sit down on the couch next to her.  

"Hi Han.  How are you feeling?"  Em asks me, closing her laptop and setting it aside.

"Morning sickness is a pain in the ass."  I tell her, setting my bag down next to me.

"I'm sure it is.  It didn't get any better?"  Emily asks me.

"Nope.  This is the worst pregnancy out of all of my pregnancy's."  I tell her, leaning my head back on the couch and rubbing my little baby bump.

"It's only because you're stressed out.  Once you and Caleb talk it through and figure out a solution, then a weight will be lifted off your shoulders and you'll be stress-free.  Then, this pregnancy will run a lot smoother. It'll get better."  Emily reassures me, rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah, hopefully."  I reply to her, sighing.

"So, I can see that you're going back home."  Emily observes, pointing at my bag.

"Yeah.  I think it's finally time for Caleb and I to talk things out, to try to get somewhere."  I tell her.

"Are you ready to talk to him?"  Emily asks me.

"Honestly, no.  I don't think I am.  But I don't think I will ever be ready to have this talk.  It could go really good or it could go really bad.  But nothing is going to be resolved if we don't do anything about it."  I tell her.

"You're right. Did you tell Caleb about the baby yet?" She asks me.

"No, not yet.  I did hint it at him.  But, I am for sure going to tell him tonight.  I have to."  I inform Emily.

"No you don't.  At least not yet.  Maybe you guys should just talk it out first and then you should tell him."  Emily suggests to me.

"I can't though.  I need Caleb by my side through this pregnancy.  I have so much anxiety about the future.  I need Caleb so that he can hold me and tell me that everything will be okay.  It'll help me a lot."  I tell Emily, meaning every word.  I love Caleb and without him right now, I think I might go insane.  

"Alright.  Well, let me know what's going on.  I'm always here if you need anything."  Em offers, standing up.

"Thanks Em.  I love  you so much."  I tell her, standing up with her and surprising her with a hug.

"I love you too. "  She says back to me, hugging me back.

I let go of her and grab my bag, walking to the front door.

"Tell the twins I said bye."  I tell her, opening the door.

"And thank you Emily.  For everything, seriously."  I thank her, hugging her once again.

"Anything for you, you know that."  She says back, hugging me back.

I release her from my grip, walking out of the house and to my car, unlocking it.  I get in and close the door, turning the engine on.  I wave one last time to Emily before reversing out of the driveway and driving home.  

--------------

Twenty minutes later...

I park my car in the driveway and turn the engine off.  I sit in my car for a few minutes, trying to brace myself for everything that is about to happen.  I hope everything goes well.