Reunion.

Hanna's POV.

"I'm s-so sorry! I-I didn't m-mean to!"  Caleb cries in my lap, holding me tighter than before.

My body is still frozen, my mind trying to process everything. 

Caleb cheated on me?  But he wouldn't.  He's not that kind of person.  He's lying.  He has to be.  No, he just told me he cheated on me.  It has to be true, otherwise he wouldn't be here, laying on my lap, crying his eyes out.

My hands reacts quickly to the thoughts, untangling my hands from his hair. 

Oh my goodness.  Caleb cheated on me.  He fuckin cheated on me. 

So much emotions are running through my body. Anger, sadness, disappointment, exhaustion. 

"Get off of me."  I demand Caleb putting my hands up as if I was in surrender. 

"What?"  Caleb asks me, clearly shocked. His tone is filled with sadness, making me want to forgive him and just move on.  But then I remind myself of what he has done.  He cheated on me.

"I said, get off of me."  I tell him more sternly than before.

Caleb looks up at me with more tears in his eyes, showing his sadness. I look away quickly, not wanting to give in and forgive him.  Caleb slowly sits up, letting my waist go.

I stand up and begin to walk out of the living, wanting fresh air to clear my mind.

"Han, please.  Talk to me.  Let me explain."  Caleb pleads, standing up and following me out of the living room.

"No!  Caleb, stay!  I-I can't talk to you right now.  I m-might say something that I'll regret saying.  So, please.  Let me think."  I say to him as calmly as I can, without looking at him. 

I open the front door and walk out of it, hearing Caleb respond with an 'okay'.  I close the door, beginning to walk down the driveway and onto the sidewalk.  I try to clear my mind of everything that just happened, wanting to calm myself before I think of everything that just happened. 

After about twenty minutes of just walking around and trying to clear my mind, my mind is still focused on everything that just happened.  I'm done trying to calm myself down. 

So, he cheated on me.  Damn, that hurt me physically and emotionally even when I only said it in mind. But it still doesn't feel real.  Like, I'm hurt so bad from it.  But there's still a voice in my mind saying he's just lying to me and he's pranking me.  But the other part knows it's real and he's not lying to me. 

All these doubts are in my head, making me confused as to what I should do. 

"He cheated on me." I say out loud, trying to make it more real.  As soon as the words leave my mouth, everything became more real.  The pain, both physically and emotionally, became stronger. 

"He fuckin cheated on me!"  I say, louder this time.  Suddenly, all beliefs that he was lying and that he didn't cheat on me was gone.  Emotions came rolling through me like a train.  I was sad, upset, disappointed, and angry at Caleb. 

Questions started to pop up in my mind, making the pain even more real than before.

Who did he cheat on me with? 

Did he enjoy himself?

Does he truly regret cheating on me?

Does he wish that he could have another night with her?

Is it even a girl he cheated on me with or is a guy?

If it is a guy, did he enjoy it?

Is he going to surprise me and tell me he was always secretly gay?