More Problems.

Caleb's POV.

"But I don't want you to go daddy. Can't you stay?" Drew asks me as he clings to my leg.

"I'm sorry but I can't. I have to go back to work. But I'll see you on Thursday, okay?" I tell him, picking him up and holding him.

"Okay, but I missed you!" Drew cries out, burying his face on my shoulder.

"I know, I missed you too. But, I promise we'll be back at home very soon. But for now I need to go. I'm sorry. I love you and I will see you on Thursday." I tell him, kissing his head, making him look up at me.

"I love you too." Drew says, kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my neck, giving me a hug. I soon feel something wet soaking through my shirt. I then hear Drew crying, making my heart break even more.

"Shh, don't cry. I'm only going to be gone for a day and then I'll see you okay? No need to cry." I tell him, trying to reassure him. Drew continues to cry, holding me tighter.

At that moment, Hanna walks into the room, setting her purse down on the bed. Man does she look miserable. Her makeup is smeared, her hair in a ponytail with strands out of the rubber band. Dry tears stain her cheeks, making her eyes red and puffy. But she still looks beautiful.

"Oh baby. What's wrong?" Hanna asks, coming up to us and goes behind me, looking at Drew's face.

"I-I don't want daddy to l-leave." Drew says, continuing his crying after.

"Aw, well, daddy has to go back to work my love." Hanna tells him, stroking his head.

"I-I don't want him too!" Drew shouts on my shoulder.

I hear Hanna give him a kiss, continuing on stroking his head.

"How about you go home with daddy so that you can see daddy more, okay?" Hanna suggests, making my heart leap and hope fulfill me.

"Okay!" Drew says instantly, making him cheer up.

"Okay, now tell daddy to put you down so that you can go tell your siblings." Hanna tells Drew, making me put Drew down on the ground. Drew runs out of the room as soon as he is put down.

"Thank you." I tell Hanna, turning around to face her.

"Mhm. It's not fair that they only get to see you every other day." Hanna replies, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, I missed them.... I also miss you." I tell her cautiously. I don't want to rush her into talking about anything if she is not ready.

"I know. To be honest, I miss you too. That's why I was thinking about going back home with you and the kids?" Hanna says, awaiting for my approval.

"Yeah, definitely. I would like that a lot." I tell her, my heart being filled with even more hope.

"Okay, I'll begin to pack all of our stuff. You can take the kids home." Hanna says, giving me a small smile.

"Okay." I say before beginning to walk out of the room.

"Caleb wait!" Hanna says, making me turn around.

Hanna runs to me and wraps her arms around me, hugging me tightly. When I finally realize what is happening, I quickly wrap my arms around her neck, resting my chin on her head.

"I really missed you Caleb." Hanna tells me.

"I really missed you too Han." I reply back to her.

"I love you." Hanna says, kissing my covered chest.

"I love you too. I'll see you later." I tell her, kissing her forehead.